A/N Background Info

So, It seems that a lot of people are reading this chapter, but not going past it. Why is this? I promise the rest of the book isn't in the same format. Please please please, just go to the next chapter after you read this one.

This is just me explaining things that happened before Spider-Man Homecoming. Like what Morgan's life was like and how she came to be. (Besides the obvious way.)

So, I stole Tony Stark's canon daughter's name, but she is essentially a different character.

Morgan was born on October 16th, 2002. After Tony Stark and Pepper Potts got a little too drunk one night. After she was born Pepper had a breakdown and left, leaving Morgan with Tony.

Here is where she was roughly during each movie.

Ironman: Age 9; She was left with various caretakers and tutors while Tony was out being Ironman (Not really different when he wasn't Ironman) The first decade of her life Tony didn't spend much time with her.

Ironman 2: Age 10; Same thing she was just a year older.

The Avengers: Age 11; She is mostly the same but now she is wondering more about her father's job as Ironman.

Ironman 3: Age 11; Her father starts to spend more time with her, they start to have a real Father/Daughter relationship and she even gets her own AI system called, M.A.I. (Morgan's Artificial Intelligence)

Age of Ultron: Age 14; She enrolls in an actual high school, Midtown School of Science and Technology. She and her father have a decent relationship. She is intelligent like her father and even helps him with improving his suits. She made her own watch that has things like Mai and even a small laser gun.

Civil War: She is friends with three kids at Midtown. Peter Parker, Ned Leeds, and Michelle Jones. MJ being her best. She attends the school under the fake name of Morgan Sinclair. As no one knows that Tony Stark has a daughter. Originally because Tony wanted her to have privacy but later became a way to protect her from the enemies of Ironman. She gets suspicious of Peter's "Stark Internship" as she has never heard her dad talk about it.

This book starts at the beginning of Homecoming and will probably go on to at least Spider-Man 3. Covering parts of Infinity War, Endgame, and some stuff in between.