Chapter 96 part 1-3

"Babe... When are we gonna be there?" I ask impatiently after my nap. "Another two hours." He says half asleep. "You don't even know what time it is." He sits up at looks at me with tired eyes. "Trust me..." "Ugh..." I say getting up. I go into the bathroom just so I can get up and do something. I stand in their for a while playing with my hair and then walk out hitting Colton. "What're you doing?" I ask. "Um... I have to piss." He says. I shake my head smiling and move aside so he can get in. I get on my laptop and turn on one of my workout CDs. "The fuck..." Colton says walking out. "You'll work out but you won't have sex? Isn't that a work out?" I laugh. "Yes but I told you I'm not having sex on a plane." "why?" "Cause it's tacky." "No it's not." He says. "It is to me... There is or condition though." I say. "What?" He asks pleading. "Tell me where we're going?" He thinks about it. "I can wait. But tonight your all mine." He says. "Whatever." I continue my workout. He joins. We screw around most of the time but break a sweat here and there. Before we know it it's time to land. We buckle up and I look outside as we go down. "I feel like I recognize this place." I say. "You probably do. You've been here before." I look at him confused. "Remember when we went on vacation and you got sick as a dog and we staying in the bungalow all day? I promised you we'd come back." My eyes widen. "We're in Bora Bora?" He nods and looks out the window again. He unbuckles and pulls me onto his lap. He buckles both of us up. Its kind of tight but I don't mind. I look at him as he stares out the window. "I love you." I say. He looks at me and puts his hand on the bottom of my back. "I love you." We share a kiss and continue to watch as we land.

~~~~~

"This place is beautiful." I say walking into the bungalow. It's different from the one we had last time. It's away from the others and more remote. I look outside and down at the ocean beneath us. Colton comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I look down at his fingers crossed. "Here's hoping you don't get sick." He says. I laugh. "Seriously." I say walking away. I start to unpack for our week stay when he picks me up and lays me down. I sit up. "Colton we just got here." I say. "I don't care. You said once we got here." "I said tonight." "It's night time somewhere." He says. "Speaking of that, let's call the kids before they go to bed." I say getting up. "Your trying to kill me." He says. "Um... I don't have to try." I say. He raises his eyebrows. "Yeah." I say as it rings. "Hey baby." I say as Kenzie answers the phone. "Hi mommy." She says. "We going to Disney land tomorrow!" She says excited. "I know. I hope you guys have fun." She talks to Colton, we both talk to the boys and then hang up. I put my phone on the charger and turn around to see Colton laying on the bed looking outside. He looks so bored. We're in bora bora and he's laying in bed. I get on the bed and crawl on top of him, sitting on him and straddling his waist. "If we have sex will you get off of this grumpy attitude you have and go have fun?" He nods. "Okay." I say pulling my shirt off leaving me in a bra. "And by the way..." He says sitting up and taking his shirt off. "... I'm not grumpy. I'm horny. Theirs a difference." He says. I laugh. "Not much." He looks at me and I shrug. I stand up and fully undress. He watches. I walk to him and stand in between his legs which are half covered with shorts and boxers. I pull his shorts off but leave the boxers on. If he wants sex so bad I'll give it to him but I'm teasing him first...

~~~~~

I get on top of him and he holds me at my waist as we make out. Just as I'm about to slide on top of him we hear someone outside. "Are you fucking kidding me." He says. I giggle and quickly get off of him. We get dressed. I finish first so I walk out. "Hi." I say seeing some lady out there. She starts talking but it's in a different language. "Um... Hang on a sec." I say holding up my pointer finger since she obviously can't understand me. I go inside. "Colton... Come here." He walks out and she talks about and Colton stands there with a dumb look on his face. "Si." He says. I hit his chest. "She's not speaking Spanish." I whisper to him. "Oui." He says in French. "Oh my god." I say embarrassed. The lady hands us some papers and then leaves. We go inside and its a bunch of things that they offer on the island. "Let's go swimming with sharks!" I say excited. "Hell no." "Cmon. Don't be a pussy." "I'm not a pussy." He says defensively. "I just don't like things that are bigger than me, and chase me, and kill me." He says adding on something every time. I sigh. "Fine. I'll just go home and tell the kids have a giant wuss for a father..." He looks at me. "Seriously though. You'll be a police officer but you won't swim with a damn shark. Their obviously nice or else they wouldn't offer it... Please?" "Can we continue what we were doing?" He asks winking. "Later. First we have to figure out what we're doing!" I say excited. Last time I was here I'm sick. I'm here for a week and I'm gonna make the best use of my time here... A little fun with Colton here and there...

~~~~~

Hey guys. How is everyone?

Comment and vote!