Chapter 81 part 1-3

Colton POV
I have planned a night tonight just for Demi and I. It may not be a typical date but it's gonna be a good one. I told demi not to get too dressed up cause it would be difficult to do part of our date in a tight dress. I started with dinner. We get there and go inside. I got us a table for two in a closed area just for us. It was expensive but I don't care about the money when it comes to showing her how much I love her. "Colton this is place is expensive." She says looking at the menu. I look at her. "A grilled cheese costs eleven dollars... Is it wrapped in gold?" I laugh. "Just get whatever you want." I say. We order and talk. We eat our food and I order one piece of cake for us to share. It's huge. We only eat half of it which is saying something cause I love my sweets. "So how's work going?" I ask. "Good. I wanna start writing my second book. I'll probably work on that while I'm on the road. They also talked about making hair extensions and a skin care line." "Wow. That's a lot to work on." "Well good thing is I can do it on my own time. I don't need it done by a certain time. I can work on it on my free time." She says. "Good. Just don't want you getting stressed out." I say taking her hand. "I know." She says smiling. "Ready to go?" "Yeah." W ever up and I start driving to a tattoo parlor. Demi's been complaining about how she's wanted a new one and I wanna get one for the kids so we're gonna get one together tonight. We walk in and she looks at me. "Tattoo?" "You said you've wanted one." "I do... Where the hell are you gonna get one?" She says laughing considering I have a lot of tattoos already. "I'll find a space. Let's go." Demi decides to get my birthday and the kids birthdays along with her sisters and parents on her ribcage on the side her dream catcher is not on in a weird language type thing. I have tattoos down my arms and chest along with down my back and some on my feet. I decide to get it on my stomach. I have a lot of dog tag necklaces that I collect with different designs on them so I decide to get three dog tag necklaces tattooed on my stomach, one saying Corey Fitzgerald, one saying Makenzie Rhy, and one saying Colton Brooks Jr. We're here getting tattoos until one in the morning. It takes forever. We each get lotion for them and get into the car. Demi shows me hers. "Where's mine?" I ask. She tells me the order of all ours birthday. I show her mine. "Now your literally covered in tattoos." She says. "Not really. I still have a lot of my stomach and the bottom of my back." I say. "You never told me the meaning behind the ones on your boobs." "First of all... I don't have boobs." I say correcting her. She laughs. We sit there telling each other the different stories about our tattoos. Before I know it its 2:25. "I think we should go home. It's late." "I agree." She says. I start the car and pull out, heading home.

~~~~~

Demi POV
The weekend comes and it's time pull out the party decorations one last time for Corey's seventh birthday. He's excited. He has a bunch of his friends coming. It'll be bigger than Kenzie's just because he knows more people from school. We get everything together and the kids arrive first. I had our family and friends come a little later so the kids can play around a little before Corey is gonna have to talk to everyone. They come around noon and everyone else comes at 1. They play we eat and then we have cake. Corey's gonna open his presents once everyone leaves cause there's a little too much to do now... These kids are so spoiled. I start doing dishes while everyone talks and plays. "Hey hun." Colton says walking in. "Hey... Can you believe how much they got for their birthdays." I say. "Well half of it is from us." I look down smiling. "Well there my babies..." I say. "I'm not complaining. The good thing about having kids is you get to play with the toys. Remember the train set we got him when he first moved in with us... That was fun." He says. I laugh. He's such a child at heart. "Need help?" "Nope. I'm done... Cmon." We go and enjoy the last of Corey's party before everyone leaves. Grace's flight leaves today. She decides to take a cab to the airport. I don't know why she won't let us drive her. We say bye and Colton walks her out. I look at all my kids passed out on the floor, laying next to each other, CJ in between Kenzie and Corey. Colton walks in and smiles, hugging me from behind. "Don't wanna brag or anything but we some beautiful kids." He says. I giggle. I take a quick shower. "Alright. You get the boys I'll get Kenz?" "Oh okay. Make me get two." He says walking away. I laugh. I take Kenzie and put her too bed. I get on Twitter and post, "Corey, no matter what happens I will love you more than anything. Birth mother or not, your my son and I love you with all my heart. I hope you enjoyed your party today! Sure looks like it😂😂. Happy Birthday to the sweetest, smartest little boy I know. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you. Mommy loves you!" After cleaning, bathing and talking, Colton and I eventually go to sleep.

~~~~~

Demi POV
The next day I get Corey up so he can open his presents. He didn't get to yesterday. He opens his gifts from everyone and from us. "Hang on Cor." Colton says. He comes back. "We have one more present for you." I hand it to him and he opens it. "It's a picture frame." He says. "Who's picture is that?" Colton asks. He looks at it, then at me and then at Colton. "Do you know who it is?" He nods. "It's my first Mommy's picture." He says looking down. "That's your birth mom." He nods. "We just want to make sure you don't forget who your biological mother is... She was a great person, and I know for a fact she loved you just as much as we do okay?" He nods. He looks at me and I look at him. He gives me a hug. "Love you mommy." He says. "I love you too... Go play with your brother and sister." He goes and I look at Colton. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah I'm good..." I say. "You don't seem good." "It was a lot harder than I thought." I say honestly. "I just wish I was Corey's mother." "You are." Colton says pulling me onto his lap. "You are his mother just as much as your are to Kenzie and CJ." "I know... You know what I mean though." "I know. But he's six. He doesn't care if you had him or not. You take care of him and love him like a mother. He knows that." I laugh. "What?" He asks. "He's seven now. Not six." "By a day..." He says trying to cover himself. I laugh. "I'll make breakfast. You get the kids?" I nod. "Kenzie... Corey." I say walking into the play room. He's teaching her how to read at three years old. I laugh a little. "Breakfast. Go into the kitchen." They leave and I look at CJ. He's laying on his stomach on the floor and looks at me. "How's mama's big boy." I say picking him up. I realize he needs a diaper change so I go upstairs and lay him down. I talk to him so he doesn't squirm. "Why are you getting so big?" I ask tickling him a little. He laughs. I smile. I finish and stand him up, holding him on the sides. "Hungry?" I ask. He obviously doesn't answer but I know he is. I take him downstairs and feed him a bottle while I watch Kenz and Corey eat.

~~~~~

Corey's seven!

The next chapter is gonna be a couple months ahead right before demi leaves for her tour.

I can tell you know there's gonna be some tour drama! What do you want to happen? Let me know!

~Ashley