Chapter 57 Part 1-3

Demi POV

That night I stay at Colton's. Kenzie is in our room since Colton's house doesn't have nursery for her so we're not doing anything. Just enjoying each other's company. Kenzies in between us, sleeping on her stomach. "Kiss her cheek." I tell him. He kisses her cheek and I kiss the other one and take a picture. I put a filter on it and post it on Twitter. "Happy to be home with my kiddos. Missed this little girl more than anyone can know😘😴😴." I immediately get a bunch of comments but not what I expected to hear. "Whore... Daughters probably not even Colton's." I ignore it. It's only one comment until I start getting more. I've gotten mean comments before but not like this. I don't know why it's bothering me so much but it is... "You okay?" Colton asks. "Yeah..." Before I finish my sentence he takes the phone out of my hand. "Ignore it." He says handing it back. "Easier said than done." I mumble. Then my phone dings. I look and see Colton's post. "Bullying... It's pretty sad when you have stooped so low to bully a beautiful, talented, strong hearted woman... Some people are sick... Stay strong beautiful. Corey, Kenzie, and I always love you. No matter what." I retweet it and quote, "Don't call me woman😑😤... Just kidding😝. Love you too my love." We spend most of the night tweeting each other. He ends up falling asleep so I take a picture. He has his hand on Kenzie's back with her hand laying on his face. "After tweeting with him all night, he's finally by my side. Thanks for the endless support. Love you more than you will ever know. Nightttt."

~~~~~~

Demi POV

The next morning I wake up and nobody's in bed. I go downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen. "Hey baby girl." I say kissing Kenzie's head as she chews on her Cheerios in her high chair. "Where's Corey?" "Uh... School." "That's right. He's in kindergarten." I say jokingly. He laughs and continues to cook the eggs. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on her back until I feel something hit my neck. I turn around and look at Kenzie. "Makenzie Rhys... Did you just throw Cheerios at me?" She laughs. I start kissing her cheek and hear a click behind me. "Did you just take my picture?" He nods. "Colton delete it..." I say chasing him. "Too late." He says as he posts it on Twitter. I check my phone and see the caption. "My girls😘." I retweet it and then clean up the mess. I decide to give Kenz a bath this morning instead of tonight so I get her a quick bath. As I'm putting her diaper I hear the door closed downstairs. I pick her up, nothing but a diaper, and go downstairs. I look on the key rack on the counter and see Colton's keys gone along with a note hanging on the fridge. I open it and read. "Welcome home baby. Glad you got home safely. I have a little surprise. It will soon arrive. Until that time is here, travel to a place that's near. It may be crazy, it may be rainy, but it is full of daisies." I look at the note and text Colton. "What the hell?" "Your so stubborn. Its a way of surprising you. Just follow the notes." I look at it and realize he's talking about a flower shop. "Alright. I guess we have a full day ahead of us." I say to Kenz. She laughs and hits my face. "Ow." I say. She laughs again as I tickle her. I take

Her upstairs and get her dressed and then we head to the nearest flower shop.

~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

I go through about four different places until the next note leads me too the grocery store.{Can't come up with all these poems... Lol.} I go inside and go to the isle it says too. I get there and see my mom standing there. "Hello?" I say walking up to her. She takes Kenzie from my arms and hands me a note. "Have fun." She sings before walking away. I go to the car and open the note. "Now that you've found your last clue, your destination is a place covered in blue. From the bottom of the sea, to the sky above we, meet me at a place with an ocean breeze..." I put the note down where the rest are and go Santa Monica Beach. I get out and am immediately greeted by a guy in a tux handing me a bag. "This is for you ma'am." "Thank you." I say. "May I take your jacket?" I hand him my jacket and he walks back to where he's was standing before. I change into what he picked out and am a little uncomfortable to walk out with that guy standing there but know I'm gonna be greeted by Colton soon. I walk out and the guy holds his arm out. I take it and he leads me down the beach. I take my heels off half way cause it's a pain having to walk through sand in heels. We get to a candlelit table which is gonna be beautiful once the sun goes down. I sit down and he fills our glasses with champaign. "Mr. Colton will be right out." He says before walking away. I nod and sit there looking out over the sea at the sun that hasn't set yet. Soon I feel hands over my eyes and I smile. "Hey beautiful." I smile as he uncovers my eyes. I lean up and give him a kiss. "What's this?" I ask. "This is a surprise to show you how much I missed you." He holds his glass up for a toast. He toasts to us and we take a sip. "So what all are we doing tonight?" I ask. He smirks and looks out over the ocean. "You'll see but first we eating cause I'm starving." I giggle and nod as our food is brought out.

~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting in awhile. I'm really busy. I'm gonna try to update all stories tonight so if you read Abandoned and Little Warrior look out for them too!

QOC: Nemi Or Diall?

I'm gonna start doing Question of the Chapter and ask you guys a question every chapter to get to know my readers.

It may be demi related it may not... Never know so comment and let me get to know you guys!

I'm also gonna be doing random Dedications so you have to be active{comment and/or vote} to get one. Won't do every chapter. Every couple chapters probably.

~Ashley