Chapter 20 part 2

Demi POV

The day I go to Puerto Rico comes. It's early in the morning. I try to call Colton to say bye but he's not answering. I leave him a voicemail.

"Hey. Since you refuse to talk to me for absolutely no reason I guess I'll see you when I get back. Me and Dallas are on our way to the airport and we won't get back till late tomorrow night. I won't be able to answer my phone there so I'll call you when I land back in LA. Tell Corey I said hi and I miss him. Bye." I say before hanging up. I roll my eyes and put my phone back in my purse.

"What's his problem?" Dallas asks.

"I don't know. He was drunk driving the other day with Corey in the car and when I confronted him about it he denied it and said he's offending that I thought he would do that but you could obviously tell he was drunk. His breathe reeked and he was slurring his words. He almost tripped over his foot too."

"So... You do that." I give her the "really" look. She laughs.

"I'm just kidding... If I were you I'd quit calling him. Let him call you."

"I guess your right." We pull up to the airport so I turn my phone off and put it away. We get out luggage and make our way through paparazzi, through security, and onto the plane.

Corey POV

Daddy came home mad again last night. I'd be scared if I didn't have Aunt Gracie. I slept with her cause daddy gets mean when he comes home after hanging out with his friends. Daddy and Aunt Gracie fight a lot about it too. I wish I could just live with mommy and Barkley...