Chapter 78 part 1-3

Demi POV
I ended up falling asleep. I wake up to the sound of the door closing and a bunch of kids. I go downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen. I take CJ out of the seat we have in the middle of the table for him. "Is it good?" I ask as they eat their chicken nuggets from McDonald's. "Yes." They say, their mouths full. I get a bottle and sit down, feeding CJ. Kenzie finishes first, then Corey, then CJ. "Corey, let's go get your shower." I say since it's getting late and schools tomorrow. It's his last week before the holiday break. "I can do it." He says grabbing his towel. "Are you sure?" "Yeah." He says running upstairs. "Okay Kenzie... Ready for yours?" She nods. Colton takes CJ and I give Kenzie a bath. While she's drying off I gently wash CJ down with a warm rag. He cries the whole time. He hates getting a bath. I lay him wrapped in a towel in the middle of the bed surrounded my pillows while I get Kenzie dressed. She watches as I change CJ into pajamas and then we go into the room. "Mama?" I look at her. "Me hold CJ?" "Sure. You have to sit down though." She sits down and I put a pillow under her arm. I give her CJ and she kisses his head. I get a beautiful one of him smiling while she's kissing him. I post it to Twitter since I promised the girls at the mall that I would. "The Kiddos💕." Colton comes in. "Hey. Can you watch them. I'm gonna go check on Corey." He nods and plops on the bed, holding CJ's head as Kenzie talks to him. I knock on the bathroom door and go in. "Corey." He peaks out from the shower. "You finished?" "Yeah.. I can't turn the thing off though." I turn it off for him and wrap the towel around him. "I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." He says walking into his room as I follow. "Why not?" "Because I don't get to go home with Tori anymore." "You still see her in school though." "No... Only at recess cause she's not in my class." I run my hands though his wet hair. "I'm sorry." I say hugging him. "No..." He whines as I start to tickle him. I laugh and he gets out of my grasp. "Okay. Get dressed and ready for bed. I'll be in in a little bit." "Okay." I go out and into my room to see Kenzie asleep against Colton, CJ asleep on top of Colton and then Colton passed out himself. I laugh. I take a picture and post it to Twitter. "Wouldn't change it for the world. #whatIlivefor 💕💕."

~~~~~

Demi POV
The holidays past. It's the new year. Today's a big day. It's Corey's first day back to first grade, it's my first day in the studio to pick a date to release my album which will then bring my career back to the surface, and it's also Colton's first day back to work which I'm not too happy about. I'm taking Kenzie and CJ with me cause everyone's back in Texas and I don't trust day cares since what happen to Kenz. Maddie's birthday party was a success. I think she knew the entire time but she acted surprise and we had fun so it was okay. We all get up and dressed. I get the two car seats into my car and buckle the kids in. Colton puts Corey's booster seat in his car and gets him in. He closes the door and turns around, leaning against the door. I fix his uniform in the front. "Nervous?" He shakes his head no. "I am." I say. He laughs. "I'll be fine." "I know..." I give him a kiss. "Please be careful." "I will. Let me know when your done." "I will. I'll see you tonight." I give him another kiss and get in my car. He pulls out first and it's so nerve racking to see him drive off to the place he got shot at. "Mama okay?" Kenzie asks. I look back at her and smile. "Yeah. Can you keep an eye on CJ for me please? Tell me if he wakes up?" "Okay." We get to the studio. I take Kenzie's hand and carry CJ's carrier in the other and go into the studio. I stay until Corey leaves school so I can make it home in time to get him off the bus stop. We've set a date for my first single release called "Do You Remember?" It's obviously a song about my thoughts during the whole Colton situation. It is a slow song but it has a lot of meaning. It's like Skyscraper. Slow but powerful. Kenzie acted up the whole time. She wasn't use to sitting down that long. Normally I'm home and she can play but here she couldn't. CJ was good. Only cried once or twice for a diaper change and to eat. I get to the bus stop and wait for Corey. Kenzie starts flicking my ear. "Makenzie your plucking my last nerve." "I bored!" She whines. I look back. "Sit your ass back in your car seat." I say. She sits down and crosses her arms. Corey finally comes. I let him sit in the front on the three minute ride to the house. "Why does Corey sit in the front?" Kenzie says whining. I ignore her as we pull up. She jumps out and so does Corey. I pick CJ up from the carrier and carry him in. Corey goes to do his homework, Kenzie goes up to her room for her punishment that she got for acting up at the studio and I sit on the couch with CJ talking to him. I text Colton. "You okay?" He texts back within seconds. "I'm fine baby. I'll be home soon. I love you." "I love you too." I lay down and lay CJ on chest. He isn't strong enough to lift his head yet but he does make sounds so I listen to him while trying to get him to take a nap. He missed his today and is gonna be one grumpy baby tonight.

~~~~~

Demi POV
Colton finally gets home. He walks in and bends down, giving me a kiss. He takes CJ off of me. "I was trying to put him down for a nap." "That's alright. He'll much rather stay up with Daddy." Colton says holding him up to give him a kiss. "Well then he can stay up with daddy all night." I say. He laughs and sits down to try to put him to sleep. "How was today?" "Good. Next week were gonna start a music video for my new single. The albums gonna be released in May..." "Cool." "And we're even gonna do a tour." He looks at me. "When?" "End of July, beginning of August. Not sure yet." "... Okay." He says. "Well you don't sound too happy." "I'm happy for you." He says. I squint my eyes. "Promise." "Okay..." "Where's the kids?" "Corey's in his room and Kenzie's punished for the night." "Why?" "Cause she wouldn't stop bugging me at the studio. She didn't listen and she broke the thing off the soundboard." He laughs. "It's not funny..." "It kind of is." He says laughing. I laugh. "Okay maybe but still..." We talk until I hear footsteps come down the stairs. Kenzie comes over and stands in front of me. "I sorry mommy." She says. "It's okay..." She smiles. "You still punished though." "No..." She says falling on her butt and starts crying. "Makenzie..." Colton says. She looks at him. He stands up and hands me CJ. He takes Kenzie and goes upstairs. I look down at CJ who's staring at me. "Sissy's in trouble." He smiles. I give him a kiss and go lay him down on the bed with me to take a quick hour nap.

~~~~~

Hey guys!!

How's your day going?

~Ashley