Chapter 13 part 1

Demi POV

I go upstairs and open the bedroom door. Corey's sitting on the bed.

"Where's daddy?" I ask. He points to the bathroom. I walk in and Colton's washing his face.

"Babe you know I didn't mean it like that." He doesn't answer. "Babe..."

"What?" He asks.

"I don't get why your so pissed." I say.

"I'm pissed because Corey thinks of you as his mother. He doesn't understand what has happened. He's two years old and by you saying that in front of him..."

"Okay I get it..." I say cutting him off. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it the way you took it." He stares at me. I roll my eyes and walk out to Corey. I turn the tv off and he looks at me.

"Hi bud." He looks at me while drinking his drink.

"Are you mad at me?" He shakes his head no.

"Good. Cause I don't want you mad at me." I say tickling his stomach. He laughs and I continue to do it.

"Stop mommy!" He yells. I stop. He sits up and puts his drink back in his mouth. Maybe Colton was right... I give him a kiss on the head and get up to go downstairs and see Dallas on the couch.

"Didn't you leave?" I ask grabbing my phone.

"Yeah but I left my keys in here and then didn't feel like leaving so I stayed." I shake my head.

"So what happened?" She asked.

"I talked to Colton, then to Corey... And he called me mommy." She smiles.

"Mommy..." She says holding her arms out and talking in a baby voice. I slap her hand and she laughs.

"I'm kidding. That's great." She says. Corey and Colton come down and Dallas calls them over. They sit down and Dallas looks at us.

"You guys just need a nice night of sex..." She says. I look down. She looks at us.

"Don't tell me..." We're quiet. "You guys have never had sex... That means my twenty year old sister is a virgin..." She says. I shake my head. "Damn girl." She says getting up. I look at Colton and he is looking at his hands. Maybe I have waited too long. We've been dating over a year and maybe it's time to take that step with Colton. Dallas leaves and I look at Colton.

"Let's go out tonight." I say.

"... Okay."