Chapter 40 part 1-3

Demi POV

X-Factor starts and Mario immediately goes to me.

"Before we start tonight we would all like to congratulate Demi..." I smile as the camera focuses on me. It's kind of awkward though.

"Do you get that pregnancy glow yet?" Mario asks laughing.

"No. It's a lie." I say. Paulina and Kelly laugh.

"There's no glow." I say. They laugh again. Some acts go on and then it goes to commercial.

"You know what this means right?" Kelly says. I look at her.

"Simons son and your daughter can grow up together, get married and have little babies of their own." She says jokingly.

"Hell no." I say. Simon laughs.

"My daughter ain't dating no British guy related to an old fart." I end up saying that into the microphone and everyone in the stadium laughs including Simon. We have fun together.

This whole night I completely forget about Colton but I know I can't forget about him long cause I want my daughter to know her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

The next day I have more live shows but I want to try to talk to Colton.

I decide to do it after live shows just because if it goes south it'll put me in a bad mood for the show and I'm having a competition with Simon that being pregnant won't affect my attitude.

Obviously I'm gonna win. I can "control" my anger if I need too. Especially towards him. Haha. I love working with all of them though. X-factor comes to an end. We do press and then interviews before I get my stuff packed.

"Demi." I hear Simon say in his accent. I turn around.

"Wanna perform on thanksgiving?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay. I forgot to ask last night." I nod. Thanksgiving is in two weeks. I'm excited now.

"By the way... I think it'll be an honor for your daughter to date my son." He says jokingly.

"Okay Grandpa. You think that." He laughs and I do too.

"Okay. See you at Rehearsals Monday." He nods before I leave. I changed before I leave cause I don't wanna be stuck in a tight dress.

I'm getting bigger and bigger each day of my pregnancy. The dress gets too tight. I get to Colton's house and knock on the door.

Nobody answers. I roll my eyes and get my keys out of the car. I unlock the door with my spare key. I go in but don't see anybody.

"Colton?" I say. I see Corey walk out in his PJ's.

"Hey bud." I say.

"Mommy. I missed you." He says hugging me.

"I missed you too. Where's daddy?" He shrugs.

"Okay. Let's get you to bed." He nods and I take him to his room. I give him a kiss and sing to him since I haven't been able to in a while.

"Goodnight bud." I say giving him a kiss on his cheek. I go upstairs and walk into his room to see a scene I don't want to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

I walk in and see an empty bed...

With empty beer bottles literally everywhere.

I look on the tv and see that FOX is on. He must of been watching X-Factor tonight.

"Colton?" I say. I see the bathroom light on. I go in and he's almost passed out against the wall by the toilet.

"Colton. Wake up." I say shaking his arm and slapping his face. He wakes up and looks at me. He has alcohol poisoning. I help him stand up but he ends up just getting sick and falling again over the toilet.

Once he finishes I help him back up taking a bag with us to the car. He gets into the passenger seat. I run in and get Corey. I get him in his car seat and go to the hospital.

They come out with a wheel chair and help him into it before taking him. I take Corey and sign some papers for Colton lying, saying I'm his wife.

If I wasn't they wouldn't let me fill them out but he's not capable of that right now and there's no one else to do it. I sit in the waiting room with Corey asleep on my lap waiting for the doctor to come out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Thoughts on the chapter?

Once again,

Whoever gives me an adorable name for the baby girl I'll give you...

~A dedication in the chapter that she's born

~Check out your story if you want me too.

I have a name picked out that I picked out but if you guys comment and I like it better... I'll use it!

Thank you guys for 17K reads.

Next update at 18K!

~Ashley