Chapter 19 part 2

Demi POV

Today I'm going to the studio to schedule some interviews and stuff since I am joining X-Factor again and since my album is coming out. I'm there for an hour or two. Right before I leave my manager stops me.

"Demi..." I turn around.

"Hey what's up?"

"How would you like to go to Puerto Rico?" She asks.

"What for?"

"An interview."

"In Puerto Rico?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. When?"

"Two weeks."

"Okay... Oh by the way, when does auditions start?"

"I don't know." He says.

"Didn't Simon call you?" He shakes his head no.

"Want me to call him?"

"Nah I got it." I say. He goes and I get into my car. I pick Corey up from daycare and take him to my house while Colton is still at work.

"Aw we gonna see Bawkley?" He asks.

"Yeah. He misses youuu." I say looking back. He smiles. We get to my house and I open his door. He's learned to unhook his seat by himself. He jumps out and runs to the door. I unlock it and he runs in. He goes to the cage and opens it.

"Bawkley." He says. I smile.

"Wanna watch cartoons while I get lunch ready?" He nods. I sit him on the couch and put Barkley on top of him. He pets the dog while I turn Sppngebob on. I finish lunch and walk out into the living room. Corey is sitting up with his head to the side sleeping with Barley on his lap. I take his picture and post it on twitter.

"Barkley, messy curls and Spongebob... How could you not fall asleep😝😝😴😴." I sit down at turn the tv off. I start eating and scroll through twitter. People suspect that Colton and I are dating considering I put picks of Colton's son on twitter all the time but we still haven't announced anything. I see a tweet that says

"So cute... #Dolton..."

I retweet it and say "😝😝". Everyone freaks out about that too. I wanna soon come out about us so we don't have to hide it but I can't right now cause I want it to be in one of my music videos. I just don't know which one yet...