Chapter 2 Part 3

Demi POV

"I'm recovering from an eating disorder. Yes. You may ask me how I'm doing. I may not always be honest. My behaviors will often tell you more than my words. Yes. You may tell me I look beautiful. I may not always believe you. Yes. You will say the wrong things sometimes. I may not always take offense to them. Yes. I appreciate your support, love, time, money, and efforts. I may not always act like it. It's just as confusing for you as it is for me. But I promise to keep trying. It's the only choice I have..."

It's the only choice I have. It's the only choice I have... I think that over and over again as I hang a bulletin board in my room. I hang a calendar right in the middle. I go to January 28 and mark "OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE". I go back and put all birthdays and holidays I'm gonna miss over the next three months. Then I hang up the pictures I brought. One of my mom and dad, one my my sisters, one of my whole family, and then a single picture of Maddie...

My nine year old sister Madison. She's the only reason why I came to this hell hole. I put her picture up and stare at it.

"It's the only choice I have. It's the only choice I have..."

I sit down my on bed and look around at the dual room just thinking.

Three days till I get my phone back...

Three months until I get my life back...