Chapter 14 part 1

Colton POV

A couple weeks have passed. Demi has been very busy with her X-Factor candidates and hasn't been around that much. I got a job working as an entertainer doing magic and I've actually made a good amount of money. I have Corey in daycare whenever there's nobody to watch him. Normally Grace can but whenever she can't there's a daycare down the street. The girls are out at a movie, Demi is out doing something, and I'm home with Corey. I'm watching tv and he's jumping on the couch. He jumps on me.

"Ow..." I say pretending he hurt me. He gets off and laughs. I fall on the couch and he pokes my face.

"Daddy. Wake up..." I don't open my eyes. Then I hear the door open.

"Mommy!" He says running to Demi. I sit up.

"Holy shit..." Corey covers his ears.

"Like it?" Demi asks twirling her finger around her new black hair.

"Yeah... Don't you think you should have told me?" She shrugs.

"I just decided to do it today." She says putting her hand on Corey's head. He looks up at her. He runs to me and I sit him on my lap.

"I'm gonna go put my stuff away. Can you get the rest of the bags out of the trunk?"

"Yeah sure... Wanna help?" I ask Corey. He nods. "Okay c'mon." We go outside and I give him the littlest bag. I get the rest and we go inside. We take them upstairs to Demi, even though it takes Corey three hours to get upstairs. He uses one step at a time but I think it's cute. We go downstairs and all the girls walk in.

"Did you tell her?" Grace asks picking up Corey.

"No not yet."

"Well you might want to." I nod and she leaves with Corey.

{WHAT DO YOU THINK COLTON HAS TO TELL DEMI?? COMMENT AND VOTE!}

~Ashley