Chapter 24 part 3

Colton POV

Demi soon walks out in a towel.

"Where's Corey?" She asks right before blowing her nose.

"With Max."

"Oh." She throws a shirt over her damp body and then drops the towel. She puts her underwear on and sits on the bed. She gets on her phone and I'm gonna guess is texting her sister. I watch her as I see a tear drop from her face to her phone screen. She soon puts it down.

I look up at the ceiling.

"Colton?" I look at her.

"What?" I ask in a quiet tone.

"... Never mind." She says.

"Tell me." She shakes her head no. I sigh and lay down, my legs and feet hanging off the bed while she's at the top. I sit up.

"Are you gonna be okay if I go?" She shakes her head no.

"Just until I fall asleep?" I nod. I go to the top of the bed and sit next to her. She lays down but I catch her staring at me. I look at her.

She lifts up and I put my hand on her cheek, rubbing my thumb gently on her cheek. I give her a kiss and it's just like the one from earlier tonight. Our lips moving perfectly in sync with each other. I pull her on top of me and she straddles my lap while my hand are on her thighs. Hers are around my neck.

She stops.

"I lied." She says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"When you kissed me earlier... I told you I felt nothing... I lied." I look at her for a couple seconds and kiss her again. We sit their and make out for a couple minutes. Once I break away she lays her head on my shoulder while my arms are around her.

I feel like I pressured her into what we just did. If I wouldn't have been here it wouldn't of happened... She probably only did it because she's upset and confused. I lay her down and she looks at me as I stand up.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"You have a boyfriend." I say. She doesn't say anything.

"I don't think we should of done that. I think that your upset and your confused and I was the one here at that moment to comfort you. Your probably gonna wake up tomorrow and regret what we just did." She doesn't say anything.

"I'm gonna go."

"No... You promised you would stay here until I fall asleep. I don't care if it's on the chair, in the shower, even in the porch. I just don't want to be in this room by myself."

"Okay." I say. I sit on the chair and she lays down, turning the light off.

I think about what just happened... her touch... her lips on mine...

I make sure she's asleep before I head back to get Corey.

{Hey guys!! I'm a procrastinator so I haven't put my new story up yet. I will tell you when I do!

Next update at 4.6K Reads!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thank you guys to all the readers!!

Wanna get to know me better?? Ask questions in the comment section and I'll answer them in the next chapter!}

~Ashley