Chapter 64 part 1-3

Random Dedication goes to @luci0998!! Go follow her!!

~~~~~~~

Demi POV

A week passes and today I have an interview with Ellen. She's one of the funniest interviewers ever. I'm dressed and ready to go out. I only have Kenz cause Corey and Colton are at school and work so Maddie came to play with her while I do my interview. I talked to ellen before and we're gonna do something different and surprise one of my fans. She wrote into the ellen show telling how I've inspired her to get help for her eating disorder. Ellen invited her to the show and I'm gonna surprise her now. As she's talking with Ellen I start walking out quietly. "So... Who came with you today?" Ellen asks. "My mom and my older brother." "Did they tell you who was gonna be on the show?" "No..." She says laughing. That's my cue. "Hello..." I say stepping out. She just looks at me with wide eyes and I laugh. She stands up and I give her a hug. "Hi." I say as she pulls back. She covers her mouth crying. "Don't cry..." I say laughing. She sits down and I sit on the arm of the chair. We talk and I listen to her story. It's incredible and it's even more incredible that I could be the rock in her life to keep moving forward. It really puts things into perspective for me. "So obviously we can't just introduce you to Demi and not give you anything..." Ellen says. "Demi..." She adds giving me the floor. "My world Tour just ended but I am going to be performing in Good Morning America next week so would you like to come?" I ask. She cries some more and nods. A guy runs out and gives me the tickets and I give them to her. "More with Demi Lovato after the break." Ellen says before they stop filming. I give her an autograph and we take a few pictures with her, her brother and her mom. They all thank me but really I need to be thanking them. They are what keeps me going everyday. She goes back up into the audience and I sit down next to ellen as the camera man tell us we're filming.

~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

"So... We have a lot to catch up on. I know I said last time that were only gonna talk about ghost stories but you have got so much going on... We might have to save ghost stories till next time." I laugh. "Alright. Sounds good." "Before we start with anything I gotta tell you, you probably already know this, but you have the most adorable babies." I laugh. "Thank you..." She shows a picture that I posted on Twitter while I was on tour that Colton sent to me. "This is a picture of Corey and Makenzie?" I nod. "They were getting ready for bed and Colton sent me the cutest video of them saying goodnight so I took a picture." "Yeah. I love Corey's pajamas." She says. They're finding Nemo pajamas. I laugh. "Now... Your 23 years old... Or will be 23..." "Yeah I'll be 23 in August." I say. "Well incase I don't see you before then happy birthday." "Thank you." I say. "So are you and Colton planing on having more kids?" I smile. "I don't know..." I say. We had that talk but I don't know if Colton really wants it right now so I'll leave it with I don't know. "Mhm..." She says making us all laugh. "I'm just kidding... Now... You've been engaged for a while now..." I nod. "You guys planning a wedding soon... I'm just wondering cause I haven't gotten an invitation..." She says looking away. I laugh. "We are planning it. I ended my tour so that we can plan it and I had a wedding planner on the road with me actually and so we have a lot of it planned... Just not all... Invitation haven't gone out yet but I'll make sure you get one." I say laughing. She smiles. "Good... Private wedding?" "Yes. Just us, our families and closes friends..." "That's good... Well I'm happy for you guys... Let's start talking about the tour..." I stay for another ten minutes and then the interview ends. I perform, Ellen and Kenzie take a bunch of pictures together making random faces and then I head home, hoping Colton and Corey are home already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

I get home and see Colton's car in the driveway. I pick up Kenzie and we go inside. She squirms out of my hands to go play so I let her and go upstairs. Colton's asleep with Corey snuggled into him on our bed. I smile and take a picture. This time without flash... "Colton..." He opens his eyes and smiles. "Hey babe." He says sitting up slowly so he doesn't wake Corey. "How was the interview?" He asks as he sits me on his lap. "Good. We talked about Corey and Kenzie... And you." I say. "Oh yeah? What about me." "How sexy you are when you first wake up." "Yeah. Morning breathe and eye boogers are so attractive." I laugh. "It's actually six o'clock. It's evening breathe." I say jokingly. He laughs. "We have cake testing tomorrow... You excited?" "I'm excited about anything that has to do with food." He says. "Of course you are." I say getting up but he pulls me back down kissing my neck. "stop." I say laughing. "Colton stop your gonna Corey." "Too late." We hear a tiny voice say. He immediately stops and I get off of him. "Hey bud. Hungry for dinner?" I say trying to change the awkward subject... The next day comes. It's a weekend so Colton doesn't have work. We drop Corey and Makenzie off with Tori and her mom and then go to where we're tasting the cakes. We get there and they have a bunch of cakes out for us. They leave us to taste them and we get a little childish with it. Well we started by practicing feeding cake to each other but after he put it on my cheek on purpose it was war. Let's just say we wore more cake then we tasted. We did find a good one though and we stuck with that after cleaning up a little bit with napkins. We thank them and leave. "Dick..." I say as we walk out. He laughs and takes my hand as we walk to the car.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Just a filler... Dress shopping next chapter!!

QOC: What's your guys' names?

AOC: Ashley!

Don't forget to follow our random dedication winner @luci0998!!!

~Ashley