Chapter 54 part 1-3

Demi POV

Three weeks pass and things have been hectic. My birthday passed. I'm now 22! They had a surprise birthday party which was amazing but now I'm about to leave for my world tour. Things happened quickly and I leave next week. Colton and I are working out schedules now while Corey's in school and Kenzie's asleep. Colton has started training to get in shape and learn how to do his police things so he's gone longer during the day. He'll take Corey to the bus stop in the morning, take Kenzie over to my parents house and then pick her up on his way back home. Corey will get off the bus with the little girl he met and go over to her house with her mom until Colton comes back and for me? Well I'll be on tour EVERYWHERE. I'm opening up for Enrique Inglesis {Probably spelled wrong but I really don't care😳😊😜} after my North American leg of the world tour. Then going off by myself again. It's the beginning of September and I'm extremely nervous to get back on the road but excited. My first show is in Baltimore since I'm gonna be in D.C. For a mental health meeting with the association. I leave on Wednesday next week, spend a three days in D.C. Then go to Baltimore for my concert and starting my tour from their. I have Christina Perri and MKTO opening for me along with one of the most inspiration guys I know, Spencer West. He was born with no feelings in his legs, getting them removed when he was five years old and in that time has climbed a mountain, ran a marathon and gone to Africa to help build there. He is truly an inspiration so I invited him on tour with me. This tour is crazy and I can't wait for everyone to see. I do feel like it was rushed a little but we got everything done. Now were just waiting for Wednesday to come. Nobody has won the bet yet but I keep thinking about losing. I've gone SOOOO long with kissing Colton. It's driving me crazy and his damn beard is growing longer. I just want him to shave it already!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

The next day, after Tori's mom drops Corey off at home I get Kenzie awake and make them lunch since Corey only has half a day for kindergarten. He sits on the chair and I put Kenz in her high chair. I give Corey a peanut butter sandwich and then feed Kenzie some mashed peas and carrots. "Hello?" I hear Colton say. Corey's eyes light up. "Daddy!" He yells running in. I put Kenz's food up walking our. He's early. "Hey..." I say walking into the living room just as Colton puts Corey down. "Go watch your sister for a minute please." Corey goes into the kitchen and I hug Colton. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Uh... Should I leave?" "No! I mean why are you here this early?" "Well I got off training early and then stopped at my house to pick up a few things." "Jesus. Just sell your house and move in with me." I say. "No... I'm not selling that house." "You don't even stay in it." He shrugs. "What ever." He pulls me close to him and kisses my neck, his beard poking me. "Stop..." I say pushing him off. "Shave the Sasquatch look off your face and then we'll talk." "No." He says. "That's fine... But when Wednesday comes and I leave for five months... That's just longer you'll go without..." I trail off as he knows what I'm talking about. He just stares at me. I smile and go into the kitchen with the kids.

{TWO DAYS PASS} and it's the night before I leave. I'm really upset because I'm not gonna see Kenzie, Corey, or Colton for awhile. Their gonna come out to some shows but not all of them and once I leave the country they won't be able to go to any. I start in Baltimore and end in LA so before I leave for the other legs of my tour I can see them one last time. I just finish packing and putting it in the trunk of my car. I go inside and tuck the kids in, knowing they won't be able to get up early when I leave. I rock Makenzie to sleep first in her nursery. She falls asleep in no time and I lay her down in her crib. I take a picture and then go into Corey's room. I lay with him until he falls asleep and take a picture of him too. Then I go into the bedroom with Colton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

I go into the room and he's in the closet. "What're you doing?" I ask looking in. "Finding some clothes for tomorrow. I haven't done laundry in awhile." He says. "Yeah I can tell." I say looking at his side of the closet. "I'll probably just stop at home and get something." I groan. "What?" He asks. "Nothing... I just don't know why you don't move in! Your here all the time anyway. It'll give you more money to sell your house." "I'm not selling that house until the day were married and I'm positive nothing's gonna happen." He says walking past me. "What's that suppose to mean?" I ask. "Nothing. I'm just saying anything can happen." "So you don't think we'll stay together long enough to get married? Then why'd you propose." "Demi that's not what I'm saying... Just forget about it. It came out wrong. I wouldn't of proposed if I didn't think we'd be together forever. I'm was just saying since we've broken up before... You never know." "Well I know that I love you and I know that you love me." He nods. "that's all that matters." I say before giving him a kiss. He smiles which breaks it. "You lost." "Yeah I know... Now that I lost please go shave the poodle off your face... Please..." "On one condition. Once I'm done we can enjoy our last night together in a while." "Fine with me." I say without hesitation. He goes into the bathroom and I change into something I bought just for tonight... I knew I was gonna lose cause I can't go another... How ever long tour is gonna be... To wait to kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

40K READS??? THANK YOU GUYS!!

DRAMAS GONNA BE COMING UP DURING THE WORLD TOUR!

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN

COMMENT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!

GET ME TO 1K VOTES?

~ASHLEY