Chapter 91 part 1-3

Colton POV
"Thanks." She says as I hold the door for her. I close it and we go sit down on the rocking porch bench we have. I look at the trampoline, the pool and play set in the backyard realizing our kids are really spoiled. That's why you have kids though right? I turn to Demi and she's staring at me. "Wanna talk?" She nods. "You go first." She says. I laugh a little and look at my hands. "I met these kids today at work. Hunter and Hayden. Four and four months old... Their mother left them in the house by themselves for over two weeks. Left food in the fridge. It was gone when we got there. I don't know how long." I say still staring at my hands. "It just made me think about what these kids without parents go through... Our kids have both of us and that's not gonna change, but your dad was right. We both know what it's like growing up in a broken household... I don't want that for our kids." I say looking at her. "I'm so sorry..." She says. "I know." I say taking her hand. "I'm sorry too." She lets a tear fall from her eye and I wipe it away. "Still love me?" I ask. She laughs and nods. "Of course." I smile and give her a kiss on the lips. Short but passionate. As I pull away I notice her crying some more. "Why are you crying?" I ask. "I missed you... A lot." She says. I giggle. "I missed you too." I give her another kiss, this time longer. "Maybe we should go tell the kids." She says breaking the kiss. I nod. We go inside hand and hand and go into the kitchen where Corey is. "Cor." Demi says. He turns around and looks at our hands intertwined. "Your back together!" He yells running to us. I pick him up and we hug him. "Yes we are and we're staying together." Demi says looking at me I nod. "Forever." I say giving her a kiss. I hear a gag and look at Corey. "Hey mister." I say tickling him. He laughs loudly and demi joins in. That's when we hear screaming upstairs. CJ's awake. "I'll get him." I say considering I haven't seen him or my beautiful daughter in forever.

~~~~~

I go upstairs and walk into CJ's room. He sees me and jumps up and down reaching for me. "Hey bubba." I say picking him up. He lays his head on my shoulder and balls my shirt up in his little hand. I sit down on the rocking chair and put my feet up. He lays on me and I talk to him. "CJ..." I say. He looks up at me. "Did you miss me." He smiles hitting his head with his hand to pat down his hair. I laugh. "I missed you... Can I have a kiss?" I ask puckering my lips. He gives me his baby kiss which is basically just hitting his face wit mine. "Thank you..." I say tickling him a little. He laughs. I hold him and rock him until he's asleep. When he's asleep I lay him in his crib and just watch him for a couple seconds before leaving his room. I go into Kenzie's and she's asleep. I pick her up which wakes her up sort of but once I sit down she gets comfortable in my embrace. "I miss you." She says. I kiss her head. "I missed you too baby girl..." I say. She soon falls back asleep and I just sit there holding her for awhile. Demi comes in and motions for me to follow her so I do. I lay Kenzie down and follow her downstairs and into the music room. "I want to play you something." She says in a happy mood. I sit down next to her on the bench of her piano. She gets her hands positioned and looks at me, smiling before starting to sing. She finishes and looks at me. "Wow..." I say. "That was beautiful." "That was for you." She says. "I wrote it last month. It's called Crawling Back to Me." She says. I laugh at the name. "Well I love it..." I say. She smiles and I lean my forehead against hers. "Can we finally go to sleep in OUR bed?" She asks. I giggle and nod. I pick her up and take her upstairs. We're not really in the sex kind of mood. We kiss a couple times but mostly just cuddle with each other and talk. I have a surprise for her but she won't get it until after the holidays.

~~~~~

Demi POV
The next morning I wake up in Colton's arms. I look at the time at its 7:00. Thirty minutes and I have to wake Corey but for now I'm staying in his arms. God have I missed him so much. I stare at him and smile here and there just happy he's back. "Hey beautiful." He says noticing me staring as he wakes up. I turn red, not used to him calling me that. I smile. "Good morning." He gives me a kiss. "Oddly enough I even missed your dragon breathe." I say. He giggles and gets up. "I'll be back." I nod. He goes into the bathroom. "Demi!" I hear him yell. "What?" I yell back. "Come here." I go in and see my empty bipolar medicine bottle on the counter. I forgot to throw it away. "Your not taking your meds?" He asks confused. "I just ran out. I'll get more..." "You need to take them." "I know... I'll call today." I say. "Good." He says wrapping his arms around me. "Now that I got rid of my morning breathe you get rid of yours." He says smacking my ass. I laugh. "Yes sir." I say. He goes to get Corey ready and I brush my teeth. At breakfast that morning I'm cutting up CJ's bananas when Corey and Colton come down. "Bye mom." Corey says. "Bye..." I say. "After work I'm gonna stop at the apartment and pick up a few things." He says. "Okay. Are you gonna keep the apartment or sell it?" I ask. "I might keep it. Whenever Gracie visits or if she decides to move down here..." "She won't." I say. He's been trying to get her to move down here forever but she won't. "I know but she visits so I'll probably keep it." "Okay. Just bring all your stuff home." "I will. Love you." He says for the first time since we've made up. I smile give him a kiss. "I love you too."

~~~~~

Happy Turkey Day!!

Thanks for 200k reads!💕

~Ashley