Chapter 59 part 1-3

Demi POV

"Wake up! It's Christmas!" Corey yells shaking my arm the day Christmas comes. "Go check if Santa came." I say sitting up. He runs out and I shake Colton. "Babe get up... Cmon." I say bending down to give him a kiss on the cheek. "It's early." "It's Christmas so get you lazy ass up... Cmon..." I say rolling him out of bed. He falls and curses. "Bitch." "Excuse me..." I say raising an eyebrow. "Your my bitch though..." He says covering his ass. "That's what I thought." I go into Kenzies room and she's standing up in her crib. She jumps when she sees me. I pick her up. "Hey big girl. Look at you standing." She smiles showing more teeth than before. We go downstairs. "Hold it." I say as Corey has a present in his hands. "Drop it." He drops it. "Gotta wait for us..." He falls on his butt crossing his arms. I sit Kenzie on my lap and Colton eventually comes down. "Okay. Now you can open your gifts." He starts tearing them open. We watch as he enjoys it. His last present is a big one so we take a video. "Alright come here..." Colton says taking his hand. I turn the camera around on me and Kenz making a "shhhh" face. We go into the garage so I turn the camera around. Corey immediately tackles his new bike. "What's these?" He asks. I giggle. "They're the training wheels." "There for babies." He says crossing his arms. I laugh and end the video. "Corey you need to learn how to ride before we can take them off." "Okay. Let's learn now." "No no no... It's Kenzies turn... Cmon. After we get dressed for the day okay?" He nods and we all help Kenzie open her gifts. She enjoys the toys we got her. It is her first Christmas so we got her a lot of new toys including things to help her start walking. She can stand but can't move by herself yet. She is turning one in three months so I'm hoping to get her walking before then. I let Colton help Corey ride the bike while Kenzie "helps" me cook breakfast. She really just sticks her hand into the pancake mix making a mess and making me have to start over. "Pancake mix does not belong in your hair missy." She laughs and I smile at her cuteness. As the pancakes and French toast are cooking I get on Twitter and post the video. "Merry Christmas from Colton, Corey, Kenzie and I!" Then I post the picture of Kenzie with pancakes in her hair. "First Christmas and already helping mommy in the kitchen... I think she still needs to learn the meaning of cooking... How adorable is my baby girl?😘🙊👶."

~~~~~~~

Demi POV

After we eat breakfast Colton takes Corey and I take Kenzie to start getting ready to go over to my parents for Christmas dinner. I sit Kenz on the changing table and go into her closet to get her red dress with a black bow on it. I put her in that after changing her diaper and putting black tights on. Then I get her little black shoes with a belt over the top of her foot and put them on. Afterwards I go into the bathroom and brush the little hair on her head before putting a hairband with a black bow around her head. "Hey beautiful..." Colton says walking in already dressed. "Is Corey dressed?" He nods. I hand him Kenz and go get dressed myself. After a shower, doing my hair and makeup, and getting dressed we head to my moms house. We get there and I hug almost everyone until I come up to a stranger with three kids next to her. "Hey." I say smiling. "Demi... Come here for a second." My mom says taking the girl and her three kids in the other room. I hand Colton Kenzie and run my hands through Corey's hair, smiling at him before following my mother into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~

Demi POV

We walk into the kitchen and I smile at the cute family in front of me. My mom proceeds to explain to me that the lady is my sister from my dad's side of the family. She's older than Dallas, Me and Maddie so we never got a chance to meet her. I meet her three kids, Ash, Oseii, and Bri. I spend time with them getting to know them and then my mom takes them so I can talk to my new sister. "Merry Christmas." I say jokingly. What a Christmas gift. "So did you know the whole time that we were your sisters?" I ask. She nods. "Why didn't you say anything? Like try to get in contact with us?" "Cause I didn't want you guys to think that I want something from you guys. You obviously have some things that we don't..." I nod knowing she's talking about money. "But I didn't want it. I wanted a relationship but didn't want you guys thinking differently. Then when dad died I spent forever trying to find you guys and grandma gave me your moms number and we went from there." I nod. "Well it's very nice to meet you... Have you met dallas already?" I ask. She nods. I can tell she's uncomfortable. "Don't be uncomfortable. Your part of the family now so have fun... My mom makes THE best Christmas dinner... Your gonna die." I say dramatically and she laughs. "So since I met my niece and nephew... Would you like to meet yours?" She nods and we go find Colton. He's in the back room sitting on the bed with Corey laying on his arm. "Colton... This is my sister Amber..." He looks at me. I give him the "I'll explain later" look. He nods. "Cor bear... Come here." He crawls to the end of the bed and I stand him up. "Corey this is aunt Amber. Can you say hi?" He waves shyly and she laughs. He holds out his little hand and she shakes it. "It's nice to meet you..." He hides his face into my neck. "He's a little shy..." She nods understanding. He goes to lay down with Colton and I walk over to the crib where Kenzie is playing with her stuffed plane. "And this is Makenzie..." I say picking her up. She smiles at Amber and reaches for her so I let Amber hold her for a little bit. "Dinner!" I hear my mom yell. Colton takes Corey and I let Amber take Makenzie as we head out to the dining room to eat our Christmas dinner.

~~~~~~~

So what'd you think? Cute Christmas moments? Since I didn't add Amber In when their dad died I added it in Christmas so here's Amber!

So I have a GREAT plot twist but don't know when to use it. It could be months away {don't think it will take THAT long but idk...} ... It's could be weeks away. Whenever I find a good place to fit it in...

But I'm gonna have a contest!

Until I post the chapter with it, anyone can guess what it is and if someone guesses it correctly I'll give them a dedication and make them a character in the story!!

So here's your hints...

1) It's a sad plot twist

2) It has to do with one of their kids... {Maybe one that's already born... Maybe one they end up having later in the story...}

3) It is caused by a character not even in the story yet...

There's your hints so make sure to comment! I'll let you guys know when it's closer to the time that it happens and as the story progresses and your ideas change let me know!! I take as many thoughts as you have!

QOD: Has anyone seen Annabelle? If so... Did you like it?

AOD: HOLY SHIT!!! I saw it last night and there was some creepy ass shit going on in the movie!! I want to see it again though... Hahaha

~Ashley