Chapter 90 part 1-3

Demi POV
The next day comes. I'm home with the kids all day. Kenzie is in her room and I'm playing with CJ on the bed. "CJ..." I say. He looks at me. "Hi bubba." I say smiling. He smiles and looks down. "Can mama have a kiss?" I ask puckering me lips. He turns his head away. I pretend to cry and he crawls over and gets on top of me kissing my cheek. "Thank you..." I say holding him in the air and kissing him coming down. Then my phone rings. "Who's that?" I ask sitting him on the bed. I look at my caller ID and it's Colton. I ignore it and lay back down with CJ. I play with him, holding my hands up while he hits them while my phone still goes off. I look at see five missed calls. He calls again and I answer. "What?" I say annoyed. "Why haven't you been answering me?" He asks. "Well, your not on the top of my list of people to talk to." I say. "Okay smart ass... I need you to pick Corey up from school. I can't get out of work and he missed his bus." "So when it's convenient I can see Corey?" I ask. "Demi please. I can't fight right now. I'm at work. I want to know Corey is safe and I know he is with you." "Fine. I'm leaving now." I hang up and look at CJ. "Wanna go see bubba?" He gets all excited. He's missed Corey. Kenzie too. I pick him up and walk into Kenzie's room. "Makenzie... Wanna go see Corey?" "Yes!" She says jumping off the bed. "Okay. Cmon." We get into the car and get to Corey's school. We walk into his classroom and he's sitting at the desk with his chin in the palm of his hand. "Corey." I say. He looks at me and his eyes light up running to me to give him a hug. "I missed you." He says. "I missed you too. Ready to go home?" He nods. "Thank you." I say to his teacher. We get home and he immediately runs to play with the dogs. Kenzie and CJ follow him knowing that he won't be here for long. A couple hours pass and it's about time Colton should be getting here.

~~~~~

Colton POV
I get off the phone with Demi and my captain comes in. "Hey. Get your stuff. You and Seth are leaving." I get my belt and buckle in my gun, taser, and handcuffs. I get into the police car and Seth explains everything. We get to the house and stand outside. Seth does his signal and I nod. The doors open so we walk in. I go to the left and he goes to the right. We search the downstairs and then make our way upstairs. I search every room and then come to one in the back. I open the door and hear crying coming from what looks like a closet. I open the closet door a little boy, maybe four years old looks up at me. Next to him an infant in a carrier, an obvious dirty diaper along with an empty bottle. I pick up the carrier by the handle and lay it on the bed. I look back at the little boy. He's still staring at me. "It's okay... I'm a police officer." I say. He crawls out and stands up. "How long have you been alone?" I ask. He shrugs. "The bottles ran out two nights ago... He wouldn't eat my food." The little boy says. I look at the baby. He must be starving. "What's your name?" I ask him. "Hunter. That's Hayden." He says. "Okay. Cmon. We're gonna get you some food." I say. He takes my hand and I take the babies carrier. I go into the bathroom and remove his diaper trying to find another one. I finally do and put some cream on him before giving him a new one. "Daddy instincts." Seth says. "This is horrible." I say buckling him in. "Harry's downstairs talking to Hunter. He said his mom left weeks ago, telling him there was food in the fridge for them to last them for a few weeks until she came back." I shake my head. How can someone just abandoned their kids like this? I go downstairs and Hunters looking out the window. "Hey bud." I say bending down to him. He looks at me. "Wanna take a ride in the police car?" His eyes light up and he nods. "Okay. Cmon." He takes my hand and I get them settled in the car, heading back to the station where a social worker is gonna be to take them into foster care.

~~~~~

Demi POV
"Finished?" I ask Corey. He nods. I take his plate and put it in the sing reminding myself to clean the dishes later. "Okay. Why don't you go get a shower." He nods and leaves. Kenzie finishes and helps me feed CJ. Normally I let him feed himself but it's getting late and I wanna get him bathed and in bed. I finish with him and give them quick baths. Once their in bed Corey and I sit downstairs waiting for Colton. I hear the door open but it's not Colton. It's my parents and Dallas. Corey gets up and hugs all three of them. "What are you guys doing here I ask?" My parents look at Dallas and she nods taking Corey into the kitchen. "When were you gonna inform us that you and Colton were broken up?" "Dallas, I'm gonna kill ya." I yell into the room. "Sorry!" She yells out. I sit down and my parents sit next to me. "It's not a big deal." I say. "Yes it is. How long has this been going on?" I think back. "A little over two months maybe." I say forgetting the exact date we broke up. "How come you didn't tell us?" "For this reason... We have it under control." I say. They stare at me. "Okay... Maybe I don't want to get back together with him." "Why?" My mom asks. "Cause he's being a dick." "You did cheat on him." My mom says. "Thanks mom. I know that... He took Corey from me." "And by ending things permanently your gonna get him back?" I shrug. Then Colton walks in. "Hey. Where's..." He looks at my parents. "What's going on?" He asks. My parents tell him to sit down and we talk a little bit. "No offense sir... But this is between me and Demi." Colton says to my dad. "It's not just you guys Colton. It's involving your three little kids... Now I understand, your mad... But that does not give you the right to take Corey away from her. She is his mother no matter what." Colton nods. "I'm not gonna make you guys get back together but you should consider it. You both know what it's like growing up In a broken household... I don't think you want that for your kids." My dad says. Colton and I look at each other. "We're gonna get going." My mom says calming my dad down. They get Dallas and I walk them out. I close the door and lock it. I turn around to see Colton. "Maybe we should talk." He says. I nod and follow him into the backyard.

~~~~~

Is this it??

Hmm...

Comment and Vote!

~Ashley