Chapter 24 part 2

Colton POV

I walk in and see the bathroom light on. I try to open the door but it's locked. I try to find a key. Of course it's on top of the door. I unlock it and open it. Demi looks at me, sitting in the bathtub. I look on the sink and see razors on it.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking the bath..." She says nasally, sounding like she's been crying.

"You didn't..."

"No I didn't." She says cutting me off.

"Well what happened?" I ask sitting on the floor by the bathtub. She hugs her knees covering herself.

"My dad died."

"Eddie?"

"No. My actual dad."

"Sorry." She nods.

"I didn't really know him but... I feel like apart of me died." I don't really know what to say. I just listen to her talk. "He may not of been a good dad and that's fine. Not everyone is fit to be a parent but he's still my dad. I grew up with him and he's... I don't know." She says a lost for words.

I look at her, confusion and sadness in her eyes.

"My dad died too." I say. She looks up at me.

"What?" I nod.

"How?"

"He killed himself... Overdosed."

"When?"

"Right before I lost custody of Corey." She looks down.

"So that's why you were drinking?"

I shrug. "I'm not good when it comes to dealing with my emotions." I say. She nods.

"I'm not either." She says looking at the blades on the sink. "I didn't do it though. I promise." I nod.

"I'm gonna let you finish your bath. I'm gonna go back to Corey."

"Can you just stay until I finish?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'll be out there." I get up and go into the living room part of the hotel suite.

NEXT UPDATE AT 4.4K READS!!

IM STARTING MY NEW FANFIC SO CHECK IT OUT!!

~Ashley