Chapter 88 part 1-3

Demi POV
"Where's Colton?" Dallas asks the next night at my halloween party. "Taking Corey and Kenz trick or treating." "Everything okay with you guys?" "Yeah... Why?" I ask. "Well the magazines and stuff." "I told you it wasn't true." I say lying. "I know. Just making sure." I nod. "Where's Marley?" I ask. She points to mom. I go over and take her, laying her down next to CJ on the chair. He's sitting up though. I have him look at me and try to get him to smile while I take a picture. I post it on my social media's. "Best costume of the night. My little milk and cookies #CJ #/Marley @/dallaslovato." The party goes on. I talk to a bunch of people and have a few drinks. Not enough to mess me up. It is a party though. CJ and Marley go to sleep around seven. Colton doesn't get back with the kids until around eight. He doesn't really socialize. He takes the kids upstairs, gives them a bath and puts them to bed. He decides to crash in with Corey until the party's over. I stay up until around midnight and then everyone starts to leave. I hug Dallas goodbye and kiss Marley's head before closing the door. I look at my house. Fake blood on the walls, halloween decorations everywhere, red cups and empty cans of beer. My dad and Rob had a lot of beer tonight along with some of the other guys. Dallas, Marissa and I did Jell-O shots. I'm not too buzzed but I'm starting to get tired so I decide to go upstairs. I go into Corey's room and Colton's on his phone. "Party's over if you wanna go." He looks up at me and nods. I go into the bedroom and lock the door. I hear the door close downstairs and the alarm system turn on through the house. I get on Twitter and post a picture of Corey and Kenzie with Colton in their halloween costumes along with a picture of CJ and me. "Happy Halloween from Kenzie, Corey, CJ, Colton and I!🎃👻🎃👻. @/ColtonOake." I see that he retweets it and then posts it himself. "Happy halloween! One of the best one so far spending it with my kiddos and the family." I retweet it and then text Colton. "I leave at 6 tomorrow morning. Don't forget." "I know. I'll be there." He texts back. I put my phone up and fall asleep ready for the last month of tour.

~~~~~

Demi POV
The tour is officially over... For now. It's thanksgiving in a few days and then Christmas the next month so at the start of the new year I'm gonna tour in South America and then after that around February I'm gonna go to work on the set of a new movie called "Run Aways." It's about a bunch of troubled kids who run away and get into trouble and that's when my character comes in and straightens them out. It's gonna be a good movie. I just signed the contract for it a couple days ago. I'm home now spending time with my babies. Corey's off school for thanksgiving break so now I can spend time with all my kids. "How come CJ can't walk?" Corey asks. "Well he's still a baby." "He's one. Kenzie was walking when she was one." "All babies progress at their own time." "How old was I when I started walking?" He asks. "Um... Im not sure." I say honestly since he was with his mom when he started to walk. I look over at CJ on the floor playing. "I'm gonna teach him how to walk." Corey says getting up. He picks him up and I laugh. "Be careful." I say as he goes into the other room. "It's just you and me now." I say to Kenzie. I look over and she's asleep. "Okay. I guess it's just me." Then my phone rings. "Hello." I say looking at my caller ID. Philly cheese steak. That's what I call my manager Phil. "Hey." I say. "Hey. Good news. Your nominated for two VMA's this year." He says. "Seriously?" I ask shocked. Then I see Colton walk in. I put my finger up telling him to wait a minute. He nods putting his jacket down. "One for Remember Me and one for Lights." He says. Two singles off my albums. "That's amazing." I say speechless. "I'll text you the information when I get it." "Okay. Thanks." I hang up. "What's up?" Colton asks. "I'm nominated for two VMA's." "Wow... Congrats." "Thanks." I say. There's an awkward silence. "I'll get the kids ready." I say. He nods. He has the kids on the weekend I have them during the week. That's our schedule now. Corey wasn't happy cause now he has to ride the bus in the morning but I can't do anything about it. It's Colton's stubborn ass. As I'm getting the kids stuff together I hear my phone ding. It's a Twitter notification from Colton. "Nothing will underestimate your talent. No matter what life brings you push through it for everyone else. Congrats on the two VMA nominations. Here's how you can vote! @/ddlovato." He adds a link to it. I retweet it and then put my phone back in my pocket, finishing packing up the kids.

~~~~~

Demi POV
"Hey." I say walking into the studio. Since Colton has the kids I'm going to work today. I have to pick them up tonight cause it's Sunday. That's our agreements. He picks the kids up on Fridays to keep them for the weekend and I pick them up on Sunday nights and keep them for the week. "Sit down. We have something to talk about." Phil says. I sit down. "Lately you and Colton have been the center of attention for the public." I nod. "Do you think is is permanent?" He asks. "I don't know." I say. "If not I suggest turning the page on this and going to the VMA's with the family look. Bring the kids, hug each other, take pictures..." "I don't know Phil." I say interrupting him. "Listen. If you think you guys aren't gonna work this out then go by yourself but if you do, you guys will continue to be on every magazine and talk show until its official. Then it'll be everywhere." I nod. "That's your decision." "I'm going to pick the kids up tonight. I'll talk to him then." "Okay..." That night after I leave I go over to Colton's apartment. I go in to a huge surprise. I look down and see CJ walking too me. "Oh my gosh." I say dropping my purse and picking him up. "Good job buddy. Give me a high five?" He hits his hand with mine and ends up hitting me in the face. "Ow bud." I say. He laughs and then lays his head down on my shoulder. I put him down and take my phone out. I start a video and take a few steps back. "Come here CJ." I say. He looks at me. "Come here." I say again. He laughs and starts to walk to me. I keep stepping back until he catches up with me and I pretend that he tackles me. I turn the camera on us and kiss his cheek, both of us laughing. I stop the video and then Colton walks in. "You guys okay?" He asks as we laugh loudly. "Yeah. Watch." I say showing him the video. He watches and then look at CJ. "Why won't you walk for me?" He asks taking him out of my arms. I post the video on Keek. "My babies walking😭😭. He's growing up too fast!" I post the link on Twitter and then find Colton. He's in the kitchen with all the kids. "Hey. Can we talk?" "Yeah..." He says before following me out.

~~~~

what will Colton say?

What do you want to happen?

Comment and Vote!

~Ashley