Chapter 11 part 2

Demi POV

Friday comes. Me and Colton are on a plane to go pick up Corey. He's shaking his leg and I take his hand.

"Why are you so nervous?" I ask.

"I've never taken care of a two year old... I've taken care of Gracie since she was seven but she didn't really need me unlike a two year old. I'm actually gonna be dad." He says.

"It's fine. You have me, Gracie, and the girls." He laughs. The girls weren't too happy about an extra addition in the house but they understood. It's just gonna be cramped but I don't plan on staying there too long. We land and get to the house.

"Don't be nervous. We got Corey everything he needs."

"I just wanna make sure I'm doing the right thing. This place is nice and they care for him... I wanna make sure I can do the same."

"You can... It's gonna be fine. C'mon." We get out and knock on the door. The lady answers.

"You must be Demi! I'm Casie." I shake her hand and we go inside.

"Where's Corey?" Colton asks.

"Upstairs. Wanna go get him?" He goes upstairs and I talk with Casie. Colton soon comes down with a ninja turtles backpack and Corey. I smile at how adorable he is. He has curls on his head and he has the most beautiful eyes and smile.

"Hi." I say smiling. He waves.

"He's shy." Casie says. I nod.

"Ready to go?" Colton asks. Corey gives Casie a hug.

"Wuv you." He says.

"Love you bud." He gives the other kids in the house a hug and then we get into the car. Colton buckles him in and we head back to the airport.

"Where go?" He asks.

"We're going home. We just gotta take a short plane ride." I say. His eyes widen.

"Pwane!" He says dramatically. I laugh and nod. He sits back and looks out the window. I look at Colton and he smiles. I smile too. We can do this...