Chapter 22 part 2

Demi POV

I see Colton's car pull up.

"Corey.. Come here." He walks over and I point to Colton walking over.

"Is he gonna be mean?" He whispers in my ear. He's asking if he's drunk.

"No... He's normal daddy." Corey walks to Colton and Cole picks him up. Colton sits down with Corey on his lap.

"How have you been?"

"Good. I made you something in daycare." He says pulling a piece of paper out of his bag. It's a picture he drew of all of us together and then Barkley in the corner.

"I put Bawkley in the corner because you don't like him." Corey says giggling.

"Wanna go play?" Corey asks.

"You go and I'll be over there in a minute." Corey runs off and Colton looks at me.

"So how was Puerto Rico?"

"Fine. How was it here?" I ask.

"Demi I told you I'm not saying anything."

"Why not? I have done nothing but be a loyal girlfriend to you. Why can't you tell me?"

"Because I don't want to okay..." He says raising his voice. I hit him considering there's a bunch of kids around. He quiets down.

"Okay well whatever it is I hope your over it... I have a busy schedule starting in July and now I'm in charge of a three year old."

"Well you could have left him with his grandparents." He says.

"But I didn't want too. Why do you seem like you don't even care that you lost custody of your son. You just now got him and you don't even care that you lost him."

"I didn't lose him." I check my phone.

"Okay. I'm going... Corey let's go." Corey runs over and we walk to the car. Colton puts him in.

"I'll see you soon bud." He closes the door.

"So where do we stand?" He asks.

"We? There is no "we" at the moment. Worry about getting your son back, and then worry about a relationship." I say before getting into the car. I put my seatbelt on and pull out leaving Colton in the parking lot.

{A/N! Hey guys! I'm going in vacation to a cabin the woods from Sunday to Sunday so for a whole week I won't have any signal:( so I probably won't be able to most for a whole week but I'm still gonna write and I promise I'll post once I get back! Don't forget to comment and vote!}

~Ashley