Chapter 17 part 3

Demi POV

The day of my Ryan interview comes. We finished filming Heart Attack and I'm really excited. It was a lot of work but was worth it. It comes out in a couple weeks. I get to the Ryan studios and go in. I push people out of my way with my new cane that I bejeweled. It's cuter than crutches. The interview starts and obviously he brings up Colton but I deny anything. I just don't want people in my business. The interview ends, I hang around for a little bit and then leave to go to Colton's. I walk in and see Corey sitting at his kids table eating gold fish.

"Hey baby." I say bending down to kiss his head. He doesn't really pay attention. I get up and go into the bathroom where Colton is washing his hands.

"Hey babe." I say giving him a kiss.

"Like the new boot." He says. I bejeweled my boot too.

"Thanks. Blacks just so boring." He laughs.

"So your on a cane now?"

"Yeah... Crutches hurt my arms and my foot doesn't hurt as much."

"Okay."

"So how about we go out tonight?"

"I can't. Nobody to watch Corey." He says leaning against the wall.

"Dallas can. My family's up here for the release of the song. She's been wanting to see him and I'm sure she can watch him for a few hours."

"I guess. I listened to your interview today... Nice slip." He says. I laugh. I said shit on the radio.

"Haha. Thanks." I say blushing.

I call Dallas.

"Hey sis. Wanna do your favorite sister a favor?"

"I would but Maddies not here right now." She says.

"Haha. Very funny." I say. She laughs.

"I'm kidding. What's up?"

"Me and Colton wanna go out. Wanna watch Corey?"

"What about Gracie?"

"She's in Canada with her grandparents for the week."

"Oh. Uh... Yeah I guess."

"Okay. We'll drop him off at seven. Thanks."

"Your welcome."