Chapter 10 part 2

Colton POV

Vanessa leaves and I look at the picture. I want a paternity test but there is no way in hell this kid isn't mine. He has my eyes, my hair, my smile... I take a deep breathe and walk into the kitchen.

"Demi..." She's leaning against the counter. She looks up at me. I walk over to her and give her a hug. She hugs me back and I kiss her cheek.

"I'm not lying when I tell you I had no idea about him. I wouldn't do that to a kid, especially my own."

"I know..." She says. I look at the picture for a couple seconds. Then Gracie walks in.

"Hey." She says. She sees the picture in my hand. "What's that?" She asks. We sit down and I tell her the story. "Wait so I have a nephew?" She asks.

"Yeah. His names Corey."

"Well when can I meet him?" She asks.

"I don't know if your gonna be able to." I say.

"Wait... Your not gonna take him." She asks.

"It's a complicated decision. I can't just bring a two year old to live in our house... I don't even know if we're suppose to be living here. Demi has roommates and I have to respect that. Also it's not easy for a kid to transfer into a different environment not knowing anyone."

"Well then get to know him. He's your son." She says upset.

"Grace..." She walks out before I can say anything.

Comment what you want Colton to do!!

Give up his rights or take Corey!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

~Ashley