Chapter 12 part 3

Demi POV

I tell my parents and they take it well. It's not like I'm pregnant and even if I was I'm twenty years old, turning twenty one next month so there's no reason why she should be mad if I'm pregnant... I'm not but I'm saying it wouldn't be a big deal... I'm just not ready for a kid. I can't tell Colton that cause he's gonna feel like he's pressuring me with Corey which he's not. I love Corey all ready. After we put Corey to bed me and Colton go upstairs. I go into the bathroom.

Colton POV

Demi is in the bathroom for awhile. I go in and she's taking a pill.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Birth control."

"Why are you on birth control?"

"Cause I can be... Why do you ask so many questions?"

"Cause I can." I say. She rolls my eyes. I get in bed and She lays next to me.

"So what do you think about Corey?"

"What about him?" She asks.

"You don't mind him being here? Cause I'm looking for jobs..."

"Colton... It's fine. I love Corey okay?" I nod. She lays down and I do the same. We soon fall asleep.

Demi POV

The next morning I wake up to a banging on the door. I look over at Colton and his eyes open.

"Who is that?" I open our bedroom door to find Corey crying and sitting on the floor.

"Hey... What's the matter bud?" I ask helping him stand up. He doesn't say anything. I hear the door bell ring.

"Wanna go see who's at the door?" He nods. I close our bedroom door and pick him up. We go downstairs and I open the door.

"He's so cute!" I hear my sister say. She takes him out of my arms and sits on the couch.

"Dallas... Aren't you suppose to be in... Oh I don't know... Texas."

"Yeah but once I found out I have a new nephew I can't just sit around."

"He's not my son... He's Colton's." Dallas looks up to say something and freezes. I turn around to see Colton.

"I didn't mean it like that..." I say.

"Corey come on..." Corey runs to him and he picks him up. Then they go upstairs.

"Well I'm gonna go..." Dallas says. I put my hand up.

"Bye."