Chapter 82 part 1-3

Demi POV
It's August. I leave for tour next week. The album release was a record breaking which made me so overwhelmed. This is definitely my come back. I've had interviews nonstop and performances non stop. My whole tour is planned out. Opening acts are the one and only... Nick Jonas. I asked him and of course he agreed. He's one of my best friends and I'm super excited to bring him on the road. The neon lights tour was fun and this will be even more. I also have The Vamps opening for me. We clicked while doing Somebody to you so it was a must that they came on tour with me. I have four days left in LA before flying to Baltimore where I start off my tour. Four days is just enough time to have a mommy and me day with each kid and an adult night with Colton. Colton and I haven't done anything on a sexual level since the accident. It wasn't intended.. It just happened that way. We've both been busy and haven't really had time. Colton's 25 birthday passed along with my 25 birthday last week. Corey started second grade a couple days ago, Kenzie is still home with us for this year until she starts pre-K next year. Then CJ just turned nine months old. I can't believe he's so big already. He's rolling around and crawling around, and is more verbal. He can't talk but he does mumble a lot. His new habit is picking things that. Whoever he can get his hand on is what he takes. Last week he got my glasses... That didn't end well. I'm gonna be gone for awhile and because of Colton's job they can't come to a lot of my shows so I'm gonna spend a day alone with all the kids before I leave. I leave Monday. It's Thursday. Today I'm going with Kenzie, tomorrow with CJ, Saturday with Corey so he doesn't miss any school and then Sunday is gonna be just Colton and I. Dallas and Rob agreed to watch the kids. Speaking of Dallas she's about five months now and found out she's having a little girl. They're naming her Marley which I think is adorable. That morning once Colton and Corey leave I drop CJ off at Dallas' and Kenzie and I start our day together.

~~~~~

Demi POV
"Mommy!" Kenzie yells from the back. "What's up?" I say looking at her through the rear view mirror. "Where we goin?" "Well your gonna find out here in a minute." She tries to jump but her seat holds her in. I smile and continue to drive. There's one place that we always go too that she has the most fun in. I love it too so I mine as well have fun. "Yeah!" Kenzie says as she pulls me into the trampoline warehouse. I giggle. I sign us in and go in to where the trampoline's are. So far were the only ones here which I'm not complaining about. It is a school and work day so I understand. I help Kenz take her sandals off and then put her socks on. "Wait for me." I say as she starts to run off. "Sorry mommy. Snooze lose." She says. I open my mouth wide. I betcha Corey taught her that. We're there until noon. She didn't want to leave but once her tummy started to grumble she agreed too. "Where to now?" She asks amazed at the scenery outside. "Lunch." "Yum." She says. I laugh. We get to McDonald's and eat in the car. She didn't want to get out cause she calls McDonald's with no playhouse stupid but that McDonald's was all the way across town and I wasn't driving over there. After that I decide to go to the movies. There's this new disney movie out called Big Hero 6 that she's been begging me to go see. I order her popcorn, candy and a drink. "Wanna take a selfie?" I ask her. She nods with her mouth filled in popcorn. I make a funny face and she does too. I post it to Twitter. "Spending the day with my mini me... How cute is she?? #/popcornmouth #/MakenzieRhys #/BigHero6." "Movie start. No phones!" Kenzie says pulling it out of my hand. She giggles as she puts it in the trey where her drink is suppose to go. "I'm sorry. Can I please have my phone back?" "Nope. Watch." She says pointing to the screen. I nod and turn to the big screen, trusting a three year old with my IPhone.

~~~~~

Demi POV
"Did you like it?" I ask as we drive home. "Yes. Tank you." She says. I giggle. "Your welcome baby girl. Anything else you want to do?" She shakes her head. "Okay. Daddy and bubba should be home. We gotta pick CJ up." "... Uh oh.." She says. I look back at her. "What?" I ask. She smiles innocently and I immediately know what she's talking about. "Makenzie..." I say taking her hand and walking into the movie theater. I go to the front desk. "I left my phone in theater nine..." I say to the lady. She gets in a box. "This one?" "Yes... Thank you." I say taking it. I put it in my pocket and pick up Kenzie. "Last time you get ahold of my phone." She giggles. "No." She says trying to get it. "Nope I say throwing her over my shoulder. I get her back in her car seat, pick up CJ and go home. Kenzie goes to play, I sit CJ in the living room and let him crawl around and go find Colton. He's in his office looking through papers. He's so focused he doesn't even notice I'm here. I go up to him and rub his neck. "That feels good." He moans. I giggle. "You look stressed." "No just confused..." He says. He puts it back into his folder and pulls me on to his lap. "I can't see?" "No. It's confidential." He says. I giggle. "This is confidential." I say getting off him. "Yeah. For me..." He says pulling me back down. I laugh. "I love you." "I love you too... How was your day with Kenz?" "Good... Until she stole my phone and left it sitting in a movie theater." He giggles. "That's what you get for trusting a three year old with your phone. "That's what you get for trusting a three year old with your phone." I say mocking his tone. "Woman." He says. I raise my eyebrows. "Just kidding." He says scared. "You better be." I give him a kiss and get up to start dinner. Today with Kenz was really fun and I realize it's been awhile since it's just been us... I love spending time with my baby girl.

~~~~~

Hey guys!

So I realized there needs to be more bonding between demi and the kids so this chapter and next chapter will be with the kids. Then after that will be with Colton😉😉 and then tour. Lots of tour drama coming up... Whatcha think is gonna happen?

Let me know! Comment and Vote!

~Ashley