Chapter 13 part 3

THIS MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE A SEX SCENE... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Colton POV

I've seriously been waiting for this forever... She's on my lap and I stop the kiss.

"Babe... Do you really think the most romantic thing to do is have sex in your parents house?"

"It's my house too. I'm the one who pays the bills and nobody's here." She says. I nod and she kisses me again. I stand up with her still in my arms. She kisses my neck.

"Where's the bedroom?" I ask.

"Upstairs."

"Why wouldn't it be?" I say. She giggles. I take her upstairs and find her old bedroom. I close the door with my foot and walk us to the bed. She gets down and looks at me. She unbuttons the few buttons of my shirt and then pulls it over my head. I do the same with her shirt. I've only seen her fully naked twice. She's very self conscious and I don't know why cause her body is beautiful. She looks really uncomfortable.

"Babe if we're gonna do this you gotta relax." She nods and takes a breathe. I undo my pants and pull them down kicking them off. I take her pants off and her thong. I look at her up and down until I get to her eyes. She sits on the bed and I lay her back. She scoots to the top of the bed and I follow her I put my hands on her knees and she spreads her legs. I give her a kiss on the lips and then make my way down leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach. I start swirling my tongue around her entrance and I see her grip the sheets. I look up and her eyes are closed with her head thrown back. I smile knowing I'm doing my job. I stop after a couple minutes and stand up. I take my boxers off and she looks at my friend.

"Colton..." She says.

"We don't have too..." I say getting on top of her so my face is over hers.

"I want too... Just stop when I tell you too and please go easy." "I will... Ready?" She nods.

Demi POV

He sits up and aligns himself. He smirks and starts teasing me.

"Colton!" I whine.

"What?" He asks like he's not doing anything. He slides in just a little bit and I bite my lip. It hurts like a bitch but it feels good too.

"Should I stop?"

"No." I say. He slides in some more... Then a little more... Until he's as deep as he can go. He starts to penetrate and I grip the sheets.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I say with barely any sound. He starts to go a little faster.

"Fuck..." He says. "Your on birth control right?" I nod. He goes faster and then I feel him release inside of me. He keeps going for a little longer and then pulls out. We're both out of breathe. He falls next to me and I roll over so my arm is on top of him and I'm resting my head on his chest. He rubs my bare back and I pull the blanket off of us.

"I have no idea why I waited so long." I say. He laughs.

"I'm glad you liked it." I give him a kiss.

"So there's something that I haven't told you..."

"What?" I ask. He sits up and gets his pants off the floor. He sits next to me and covers up. He takes a feather out of his pocket along with a match.

"What's that?" I ask. He lights the match, lights the feather on fire and then it turns into a dove.

"What the fuck?" Before I know it there's two doves and their sitting on the nightstand.

"Colton..." He laughs.

"I can do magic."

"You just now told me?" He nods.

"That's also the reason I never visited the last month you were in rehab... I went on Americas got Talent..." He says.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He shrugs.

"Wait.. So you know Simon?"

"Yes and I actually made him smile which in thought was the best day of my life." I smile.

"So I guess you didn't win?"

"I made it to the semifinals and then lost." I nod.

"So is that why you won't go to X-Factor?" He nods.

"But now I can." I give him a kiss and then hear the door open downstairs.

"Shit... Dallas is home. Get dressed." We get up and I hear Dallas.

"Demi! Are you still here?"

"Yeah. Don't come in!" I yell out. We get dressed and go downstairs. Dallas is smirking.

"Not a virgin?" She asks. I can't help but smile.

"We're gonna go..." I say.

"Okay. Bye."