Chapter 5 part 3

Demi POV

A little while has passed and guess what... It's January 28... I just finished packing my bag. A lot has happened these past few months... I've learned I'm bi-polar which explains a lot, I've learned how to love myself even when I don't want to, how to control my addictions, and other ways to feed the addiction with healthy ways like whenever I wanna cut, I sit on hands, or when I don't want to eat or I wanna purge I tell somebody. What happens is with the addictions, they win against me because I hide it. Once I tell someone, that automatically takes away the power that it has over me. I seriously believe that I am ready to get out of here and be on my own. I'm eighteen, I just got an apartment... Well it's not really an apartment. It's a sobriety home. I'm gonna have three roommates who I'm gonna meet later. I'm going home to Texas until I'm ready to get back to LA and continue with music, but until then I'm gonna spend time with the people I care about... Although that does not include Colton. I don't know what happen to him. He hasn't texted me since that night I gave him my number. I talk to Gracie almost every day and she says he try's to talk to me every weekend but he obviously lied. I haven't seen him at all over the past month and a half. I don't know if he's mad because I turned him down, or if he found somebody else... I don't know but it doesn't matter because over the last month and a half I've gotten really close with Wilmer.

I finish packing my bags when I hear "Demi!" Yelled behind me. I turn around and it's Gracie. "I don't want you to go." She says breaking away from our hug.

"I know. I don't want to either... Well I do but I don't wanna leave you." She frowns. "You have my number. Call me whenever." She nods and I kiss her cheek. "Love you Gracie." I say.

"Love you too." We hug and I grab my bag. "Wanna walk me out?" She nods. We walk out and my family is in the parking lot. Maddie runs up and gives me a hug. So does Dallas, mom, and dad.

"Ready?" She asks. I nod. I give Gracie one more hug and then take the necklace off my neck.

"Keep it." She nods. I give her a hug and then get into the car. I sit in between Maddie and Dallas in the back and Maddie starts rambling about her aerial but I listen to all of it... I really missed my baby sister.

COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN!!

~Should I make Colton come back into the picture or stick with Wilmer?

~What should happen between Demi and Gracie?

COMMENT!!

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and votes! I went to bed with 140 readers and I woke up with 178... That's incredible. Thank you guys!

~Ashley