Chapter 12

NORMAL POV

Maria felt sick,  this was Laylana's ex? He was clearly obsessed with power.

He's not even a strong one,  she could smell his aura. She was sure Raoul was more powerful in strength than this... This nonsense,  she almost wanted to laugh. No wonder why David sided with Alpha Calden,  he was a weak Alpha judging on Raoul's stories. David only mated with the Alpha's daughter so he'll be the Alpha here. Before killing them both in their sleep. So weak,  how brave he was,  she mocked.

What could she say the werewolf was drunk, good thing he's into talking. She doesn't need to torture or seduce it out on him. Feeling Raoul's emotion, she sensed that the lycan was desperate on having a mate. He still didn't found his and was determined to make Maria his or Sophia Claire mostly. 

He didn't touch her any other more when he hit her butt or made her sat at his lap. She's been in far more worse places than this. Raoul never meant harm and the pack here are just forced to follow their new weak Alpha. He fell asleep quickly when they arrived back in his room. Knocking down in his bed like a wall.

Back then in the Moonstone pack where all the Alphas have their meeting with their King and the King of Vampires.

Rieka then explained to them about her plan and needed to remain silent until Maria was captured because of that they'll have more information of where are their children.

King Charles didn't even knew about David becoming an Alpha. He left the wolf out after embarassing his daughter at the prom. The lycan was banned from all powerful packs. His image was ruined and tarnished yet he managed to get himself a pack.

When they were all informed by what their Intel had to say. They quickly made the decision to play along perhaps they'll capture his brother as well. The meeting ended and he now walks towards the cells of his daughter.

Knocking and opening up the door,  he saw his daughter with Atticus crying and his son watching by.

Laylana looked up to her father and immediately hugged him. He asked her what's the matter yet she only cried more.

"We should leave you both-"

"No, stay we have something else to talk about. "

Laylana sat back beside her mate and her father beside her brother. Charles then proceed to tell her what happened after the attack.

"The King knows about me? "

"Yes,  he had for years. "

"Then you're going to make me play like a dummy to David? "

"Yes. "

"Dad,  we can easily swipe out his pack. "

"I see no reason the pack is harmless and only following David's poor leadership skills. After we challenge David,  we can have the pack without attacking it. Though we'll take precaution, He has been working with your uncle. We cannot put the children at risk."

"You mean Uncle Calden? "

The King nodded,  "We will disseminate our plan tomorrow. You will come with me as Atticus will be with you as your shadow. "

All agreed.

Daylight came in early, Laylana sat on the car with her father and Atticus. In her surprise the King of Vampires was also there. Atticus was talking well with... His old acquaintance,  someone who killed his friend and her mother. Her father seemed annoyed and was clearly forcing himself not to make a ruckus. 

She couldn't understand what the hell her mate and the King was saying,  they were using an old language. Though Atticus mindlinked her that it was nothing fo worry about and was just a friendly conversation though the king's face did not seemed please seeing her.