Chapter 3

It had been four months.

The attack came... Just what the Vampire Queen warned to the King of Werewolves.

The wolves weren't helpless but they were having a hard time trying to keep the situation cool.

Vampires and undead wolves made another strike yet this time with witches on their side. Their were a few witches, fairies and demons as well in the Moonstone pack as mates to their mate.

It wasn't enough,  to keep a war on going and the rest of the other packs aided. Magic was now involved,  dark magic.

They're weren't losing but they weren't winning as well.

'A total of almost eight hours since the attack happened,  the women and children are now all in the shelter. This time it's ten times stronger having a good witch sealing a barrier. ' Laylana thought as she dodged every attack the vampires gave to her. The challenge was not getting hit by fire thrown by the witches or getting caught with their spells.

She was taught a bit of vampiric magic by Atticus,  it was going well but not much. She focus more on her wolf side and ignored her other side. The cursed one. Atticus respect her decision,  she was a werewolf and she was.

She can only turn on and off the lights,  stick to walls,  levitate some things but not strong enough.

"Laylana how's the situation out there? " Rieka mindlinked her. Who already gave birth to a healthy baby boy a month ago.

"Horrible,  witches are now involved. " she groaned and kicked the vampire leaping towards her.

"That's not good,  go find Atticus now! "

"Rieka tell me,  what will happen to Atticus? " she asked the seer.

"I can't see it clearly but someone stabbed him,  it's bad. The knife is cursed. "

"Got it! "

A few tears escaped her eyes when she can't mindlinked Atticus. She saw a large bat flying above the sky and was surrounded by the witches flying with their Broom or levitating. 

It was like a hundred flies attracted to the light,  they were trying to kill Atticus. Lighting strikes and hit him.  She felt helpless,  weird, and in pain. She was hurt,  she couldn't lose him,  she'll die. No wolf can survive the lost of their mates,  only a few. Her father only hold on for them,  his kids.

Laylana's eyes changed into silver hues. She couldn't hold back her worry and wolf. Shifting into a large white wolf,  she ran even faster when she smelled her mate's blood.
Golden specks can be noticed from her eyes if you'll look closely.

Furious paws stepped on the ground,  she watched closely as the giant bat from the sky falls down. Leaping on like she was flying,  the bat was caught by her back.  The bat turned back into his form,  weak and his clothes torn. There was a huge wound near his heart,  a deep scar and multiple purplish veins appeared.

She was enraged by her mates sight,  he was broken and devastatingly injured. In her Fury,  she took down all who stood in her way. Witches tried to fly away but trees would be launch into the air,  stabbing them as Prince and King aided.

Vampires were headless and killed.

The undead wolves turned to dust at her sight,  she was mad and out of control. All she craved was blood,  she even tried attacking her own pack mates.

The secret was out.

She was unstoppable,  her father couldn't calm her down and Atticus was helpless on the ground bleeding and breathing hard. She wouldn't even anyone touch her mate. Yet all they wanted to do was help.