Chapter 34

Maria arrived at an old abandoned house at the woods.  There were tents and bonfires lid up for the naked men and wolves outside to cook their meals. She noticed a wolf eating a corpse of another's as one of her captors called her attention to walk faster.

"Try walking around with a bloated belly, let's see who'll walk faster between us." She scoffed as the wolf behind her growled.

Alpha Calden had financial support from other packs. Yet other rouges preferred to hunt their own meals or were mentally unstable to shift back into a human.

As she entered the house after her captors greeted the two guards. She entered the main hall only to find naked werewolves mating on the room. The atmosphere was hot and a bit confusing to her. Living with Damian and Basile, these events have mostly become a norm. With the Alpha at the balcony upstairs looking at the events below.

"Welcome Queen of Roses!!!" Alpha Calden cheered drunkly as he laughed.

"Thank you for inviting me, Alpha Calden though I presume you are preoccupied with guests as well. " she replied with a formal tone, heads high and offered him an intimidating smile.

"Like what you see? " he chuckled and drank from his glass of alcohol.

"It would be much better, if you had another spare chair for me to fully appreciate the view."

"You heard her! Give the woman a chair! Oh no no, have her here beside me! " he shouted loudly as Maria began to ascent the stairs and later sat down.

"All of my men here, trustworthy!  What about yours? One of them has been helping me. " he boosted.

"All of yours are trustworthy but terrible in a fight. " the Alpha snarled and cursed at his lips then continued to play along.

"So how did you enjoy killing my men? " he asked while his eyes remained at the entertainment below.

"It was delightful, but it was far too easy. Can you give me something more challenging? " she smiled deviously.

"What do you propose then? "

"Your head, on my wall. " she chuckled and refused the beverages offered.

"Took you long enough. " he grinned as his hand had immediately grew out it's long sharp claws. Aiming at Maria's stomach, but was stopped by both of her hands.

"Alpha Calden, you no longer have Adeena to guide you. How weak have you've become. " Grabbing his entire arm and threw him off the stairs. The Alpha immediately transformed as a huge Lycan with his men shifting into their huge snarly hideous wolves. Lunging at Maria, was their end as Maria had wooden stakes grew out from the wooden floor. Impaling the wolves except Alpha Calden.

"I would like to play with you, you deserved to have the most torturous suffering on this planet for killing my son." She scoffed as her hair turned white and her eyes glowing brightly in gold. The ground shook with other werewolves now pouring inside the house to attack Maria. Blood tears stream down from her eyes as fire started to ablaze and burned the house. Maria expected the Alpha to attack her. Yet he had his men cover up for him as he went somewhere else at the house.

With the raise of her hand  more spikes and huge rocks came down lunging and burying the wolves. Some were under her control and had them kill themselves and their comrades. As she swiftly killed everything that wished to harm her, floating from where she sat from Alpha Calden before. She burned the entire house down with huge bolts of lighting raining outside. Destroying and hitting those camping outside.

The other wolves retreated but it didn't gave her any concern. She was after Alpha Calden, she followed the strong scent of poison from his wounded arm to the woods. She gave him time to flee with whoever she pick a scent of. It was a woman, if her hutched is right then it is his mate's. Night time fell, it was not a problem. Without Adeena, he was a wreck without a sight from the future. Without that witch he lost his power over the domain of demons and magic.

King Charles has been tracking them down, a huge deal of numbers were lost as they were found. As his brothers gained more supporters, he was losing more than ever. His other supporters turned their backs at him and attacked their once build alliance. In order for them to show their loyalty and nre devotion to the King of Werewolves and not the King of Rouges. In the fae realm where not many pay attention to, they found refuge outside it's lands. He heard the tale of the dead wife of the King of Vampires possessing Maria. He wanted to learn that as well, he wanted his wife back at his arms. The only reason why he was persistent to gain more power, his plan tonight was unsure. If Adeena's predicaments are right, his death would ring a bell to Damian. Having Maria tortured to death as the King will fell into madness. Leaving the House of Roses in ruins without an heir to inherit it. Lilith may be a child of the Queen of Vampires and King of Lust but her position wouldn't be highly recognized as she was a she and her birthright wouldn't guarantee that kind of position. Making the reigned of Vampires as the thing of the past. He knew his ambition to gain the title as King of the Night was ridiculous but he wanted to show his Father what he was truly capable of. He didn't wanted Adeena's motives to continue controlling him. He knew his wife could never go back to him, Kate lived a good life and it has now ended. Yet he refused to accept it, he didn't wanted it to end. Listening to that witch made him dependent of her and he didn't liked being ordered at.

He knew, he was being used. Yet he was too far away to refrain from his steps to live a normal life.

He stopped by another secret compartment hidden at the woods with several warriors outside. Calden had placed Kate's body at bed as he sat down. Turning away when he heard one of his men groaned in pain. Looking back at his wife, Maria was sitting beside her sleeping frame all covered in blood yet her hair still in white.

"She's beautiful, so lovely as wife. Such a pity she's dead. " she spoke softly as she brushed Kate's hair with her fingers.

Calden growled and threaten Maria with his fighting stance.

"Why bait yourself out, Alpha Calden. I know you're planning something bigger than Damian's crown. " she looked at him with her hand placed at Kate's chest.

"The reign of Vampires has been too long, it is time to end it. " he grind his teeth as he spatted in deep hatred.

"I heard the dead Princess possessed you. How did he do it? " he asked.

"He killed my daughter, so I killed him at the most terrible way..." She paused as her hand buried deep at the wife's chest. Blood spurred out of her body as she shook. The lifeless Kate was finally free from her husband's obsession.

"His heart. " she smiled as Alpha Calden shifted back to his lycan form. Trying to claw and hit Maria yet he couldn't hold her.

"Are you that stupid to believe, his dead wife came back. " she laughed as he was unable to move. He groaned and growled as she faced him.

"An eye for an eye,  tooth for a tooth. You're wife is valuable to you let me show you... What true pain is like how you did to me. " her eyes glowed into gold once again as that would be the last night Alpha Calden was ever heard again.