Chapter 19

Laylana didn't even had a chance to say goodbye to her wolf or had the decision. Damian came unto when his hand touched her temple. She felt her wolf spirit was leaving her body, a part of her identity was taken away. She screamed in agony as she felt Snow running on her mind trying to fight back but she couldn't.

She dropped unto the ground with blood seeping from her nose, she cried. She couldn't reach Snow, her long best friend and wolf. Who was she now? Was she still a werewolf she cried as Atticus ran and embraced her.

"I sealed away your wolf, you can no longer reach out to her or transform but if you did consider yourself dead, Hybrid." Damian grinned wickedly and left as Laylana stared at him with hatred. How she wished that mam would die yet if he did, Maria would perish as well. Damian followed his wife out of the arena and left the wolves.

Laylana still grieves of her wolf, Snow. How is she? is she okay? Though she sometimes feel her sleeping, in a deep sleep. She could she mindlinked with her father and the rest of the pack but it broke her soul.

Being a wolf was a part of her identity, it was who she was. She loathed her vampire blood and yet because of it she had a chance with Atticus. He was always there for her when she cries. He made her felt better, trained her how to control and use her capabilities and powers as a vampire. Graced her out for her coronation along her brother before her birthday.

The plan was to officially name them the Crowned Prince and her the Arch Duchess another word for a princess.

Minding at her own in her Father's place that was being reconstructed as a castle. Jasmine her maid had come back to serve her and brought out a message. Asking her and Atticus to present themselves in the throne room. Though Atticus wasn't there at the moment as he was working at the pack clinic since badly injured wolves are still healing.

She nodded and began her way, a small figure with a group og servants following her with boxes can be seen from the window on her way to the throne room still in the process of building.

It was Maria walking carrying a black box as well with her daughter Lilith beside her and Beta Josh was stopping her asking her to rest or something. The queen was catching her breathe as she waddle herself to the front door.

She was surprised to see Maria though what the he'll is she doing here? Running through the halls as she made in the throne room where her father and brother were waiting.

"What's going on? " Laylana asked as she fixed her dress in the color of purple velvet.

"The Queen has arrived bringing gifts bestowed by her King and she to celebrate

"The Queen has arrived bringing gifts bestowed by her King and she to celebrate... Our new-profound alliance... " her father bite her tongue at the last words.

When the door opened, Maria looked at her skirt then turned away for a moment trying to breathe. Her dress was uncomfortably hot. It was freezing cold at Damian's place and California was burning her out.