Chapter 11

Maria woke up in an garden all alone,  she heard a baby's laughter and knew who it belonged to. She followed the sound through a series of maze and soon she could only see the sky above her. Tall bushes of roses grew,  it got silent again. She closed her eyes and tried to smell where is was going.

'Left'

She ran again,  turning and getting lost in the maze. After a couple of more minutes she found him,  her little Avery was giggling at the middle of the maze. She quickly lift him up and kissed him on the cheeks. She cried in joy,  her baby was well.

He was there all alone yet he cried. He cried so loudly it almost seemed real. But this wasn't his voice,  she opened her eyes to see she was in a cave. Lying on the floor with Mathew on her arms.

She looked at her surroundings and found two guards of werewolves were drinking in their table. The children were all present with her in the cave and it had a huge cell of bars trapping them inside. It was covered with magic,  having the children with mixed blood unable to use their powers.

She looked all around and she found Lilith sleeping next to the others,  her daughter were holding two babies. While the other grown up kids each one have or two with them. She wasn't harm and was okay. Rieka's secret plan worked,  she'll be taken as well. Considering her face,  she still looks more younger than her daughter almost.

All of them were sleeping,  Jasper was beside her and she wobbled as she stood up.

The guards looked at her direction.

She froze,  one of them smirked and open up the cell.

"Leave the child and entertain us. " one of them said.

She was hesitant but knew,  she had too. She placed Mathew near his older brother and kissed their forehead.

When she got close to the cell,  avoiding to step on the kids sleeping in the ground. She was pulled up by one of the guards. 

"Well you look young!" One of them mused.

"Yeah but she's pregnant,  a human as well. " said the guard with a reddish hair.

"Hey little girl, wanna serve us drinks. " the blond haired guard asked.

"Come on Raoul,  clearly the shadows mistook her as a child!  She's pregnant and already has a mate!  Put her back in the cell! " the other one shouted slobbery.

"Yeah which makes it interesting!  She's human,  what harm can she gave us. Hit us with a chair. " Raoul argued and had Maria sat at his lap.

Reminiscing her distant memory that's what she did to Damian.

Raoul held Maria's face with his large calloused hand.

"She looks like a child... " he muttered. Marveling at her round face and childish features.

"Hey you! " the other guard called her attention.

"Yes? " she softly spoke.

"How old are you? " he asked.

"Seventeen." She really was,  she stopped aging for almost three years.

"Unbelievable!  Are you lying girl? "

She Shook her head then flinch in surprise when Raoul hit her bottom.

"Oww! " she screamed a little bit.

"Cutee.... Ee!" The brown haired guard mused.

"She screams like a child as well. "

"Stop it! " she whined. She needs to have the guards she's helpless as a fly.

"No, do it again! " the other one suggested and grinned. Which had her butt hit again.

"Yeah she is cute! " said Raoul with a wicked grin.

Maria was giving her best not to finish off the two immediately,  she was pissed off. Well she found people who were more masochist than Damian. How gross are they though both of them looked almost to their thirties.

"What your name? " Raoul asked as he continued to drinking his ale. 

"Sophia Claire. " she lied.

"Suits you well cutie" the other cooed.

"Stop it,  I am not a baby! "

"Who's your mate? "

"Dead. Where am I? " she asked with a worried look.

"You're in the Night howlers pack. "

"Cool!  You're mate is dead that means you're mine! " Raoul boosted. She really wanna punch him in the face now.

"I'm not yours! " she declined.

"Sorry for your lost,  my twin and I lost our father before we were born. " she nodded and apologize for their lost.

"Shut up, Ken. She's mine! "

"Raoul put the girl back to the cell. We'll have the Alpha deal with her." Ken Snapped.

"Oh come on,  we're gonna be old geezers. Come on I'll help you pick up a wife. There's plenty in this cell! "

"They are hostages not wives. Raoul they're kids! "

"I agree with Ken. " said Maria.

"Shut up,  stay out of this! " Ken shouted which scared Maria though not really.

"Fuck it Ken,  you made my mate cry! "

"You are drunk Raoul!  Put her back in her cell or we're both going to be punished. "

"Come on,  she's not a child. "

"She's under age! "

"And pregnant! "

The twins didn't look like each other but they were both fighting. Maria only stayed with for information. She was in Night howlers pack,  not a powerful pack. Barely growing. She didn't even heard this existed. Though she sense magic,  a witch or a demon could be involved though she believes Alpha Calden controls this pack as well.

She ends up getting dragged by Raoul out of the cave and left his brother to guard. She didn't had her cloak on that when they stepped outside,  she shivered from the cold.

"Aww is my mate cold? " said Raoul.

"I'm n-not. " he then had carried in his arms,  he was tall and well built like Damian. She needed heat and needs to know the way inside this pack.

As a fool she believe Raoul was,  he really was. He shown her around and where is lives before presenting her to his Alpha. The Alpha had blond hair and blue eyes. He was handsome,  somehow like a cool Playboy and she recognized him from Laylana's picture she used to send.

"Alpha David good evening,  I wish to take this human as my mate. " Raoul said.

The Alpha raised his brows.

"She's pregnant.... She's human Raoul,  she will not give you a strong pup. "

"Strong or not,  she's undoubtedly cute don't you agree. " the man grinned.

"I suppose,  it does not bother me. Go have fun then, I'll have my mate as well in the morning. " as he licked his lips.

"You're still not over her? Alpha as your pal all these years, I mean she's now a princess and-well?" Raoul asked.

"She's a hybrid,  a princess more ever she'll bear my pup. A strong one,  I will be King!  KING! " He had a wicked smile on his face.