Chapter 13

Laylana fluttery opened her eyes still feeling nauseous and sick yet she couldn't understand why.

All she remembers was running inside the mall with nowhere to go but only running the same direction all over again.

She woke up in a bed,  tied and chained. Her wrists and feet,  there was even a chain wrapped around her neck.

'Holy shit,  David is insane. ' she thought and looked for a way out. There was a door on the corner of the room, now that she notices it. There was only a bad inside the room and her chained to.

The door creaked open and David entered with a lustful smile.

"Awake are we now princess? "

"Release me you fucking shit! " she screamed and tried to pull away the chains. It was made of silver though it would made no pain to her,  only reduces her strength.

"You know,  it turns me on when I see a woman on bed. " he grinned and stalked towards her.

Tracing his fingers at her leg.

"So nice of you to wear a pretty skirt. " he grinned.

Laylana grinned her teeth and pulled her hand from the chains with one tug. Pushing David into the wall as he lost consciousness.

The guards then Came inside and Atticus appeared within seconds knocking the two guards down.

"You could have helped me earlier! " she shrieked.

"I wanted to see how you'll defend yourself. If it did get out of hand, I would have twisted his neck immediately. " helping Laylana ojt form the chains.

"Still... " she pouted.

"Babe,  I'm sorry. I have trust on you that you can handle yourself well and I wanted to see if Rieka's prediction was right."

"See what? "

"You'll send David to the wall and meaning to say my teachings are effective. " he smiled.

Everyone was cooperating under Rieka's plan to avoid casualties. They knew it was better to follow a seer's advice.

Atticus they tied David and have the Alpha carried out with Laylana free.  When they went outside the house. They were greeted with Raoul and Maria, the hybrid was still deeply hurt by her friend and looked away.

"Well that was fast. " said Raoul.

"Where are the children? " asked Atticus.

"They are all back in the Moonstone pack as other packs have recollected their children. We were waiting for you to do your part and now your brother is waiting outside the gates. "

"Won't the wolves here do a defense plan? " asked Laylana looking around the place. It was quiet and most have tall trees growing like a small village protected by a near by mountain and tall trees.

"This pack is a small and humble family. We have no treasures but only ourselves. I already told the others about your brother's arrival wouldn't be a threat." said Raoul.

"And you are? "

"Originally the Alpha yet that buggy boy Came in and killed the Alpha and his daughter after getting the title. " pointing over at David.

Laylana was infuriated,  how Dare David killed an innocent girl who has fallen for his charms.

A large wolf then leapt towards Atticus carrying David. Who was knocked down by Maria's intense stare pushing away the wolf by force of magic.