Chapter 1

Author's Note:
Author's Note:

Copyright© 2020  by atedoreenz

All rights reserved. Published on Wattpad (Philippines). No part of this book may be used to reproduced in any matter whatsoever without written permission except in case of brief quotation embodied in critical articles and reviews.

This work is all fiction. All characters, organizations and events portrayed by the novel either made from the Author's imagination and other inspirational books, studies and theories of the supernatural.
*******************************

LAYLANA'S POV

Furiously biting my tongue as the dance instructor made me start dancing from the beginning. As the princess of werewolves now my lifestyle would be changed and acted like nobility.

He made me repeat the same step for the last three hours all cause I didn't know how to smile. I bet he'll appreciate my efforts if I bite his head off!

Rieka was quiet and watching over, a few more months and a bouncing baby boy will be born.

Finally I got a break or the instructor needed it more before he'll lose all of his hair.

She then laughed and I asked her why. She replied with a sad smile, remembering Maria when she was having her lessons as a young Queen.

I still couldn't get over the fact that she was the Queen of Roses, feared and hated like her husband.

It's been a week since I last saw her covered in blood, crying and in pain. Atticus now had his newly built house closer to our pack and had the old one sold to Maria.

**********FLASHBACK**********

The pack was under attack and I was with the shelter with the children and women. I knew I could help but it was a risk to expose to my pack that I am a hybrid.

A few hours went by since I last heard of my father's howl. I got contact from Cole and he said he could see again.

He could fucking see! But how?

I got informed by the guards outside that the other packs have come to aid us saying the Queen of vampires is here to kill my father and his children which is me and Cole.

This isn't the case when my father told me that the Queen was helping us.

Weird...

My thoughts were interrupted when the giant metal doors from the shelter bursted open!

One of the guards had his body flew inside the pack shelter. He was already deadx I can guarantee that.

Vampires came it to attack us inside and a few female warriors with us attacked as well. I helped as well then a large giant vampire bat arrived and killed every single one of them.

He shifted back and I looked at my handsome mate, that beast was him. One thing I noticed was, he had clothes shifting back!

"Benefits as a vampire! Magic. " he grinned.

"Dr. Williams thank goodness you're here! " one of the pregnant wolves spoke.

They knew Atticus even though he was banned my father didn't stop him from treating injured wolves. He couldn't get in the pack but the pack can come to him cause they knew he was a good man.

I hugged him and sighed in relief, I thought I was going to forcibly shift to save the women and children endangering my pack more.

"Maria called, she told me to help you. "