Chapter 22

After a week of celebration from the princess's birthday and coronation of the new royal family. Another event was now planned and prepared for, a wedding.

"Don't you think it's quite a rush to get married?  We are basically ...well. "

"I know dear but your father and the Vampire Council has decided for us both to tied our vows as a sign of peace between the vampires and the werewolves. Also I wanted to see you in a wedding dress. " said Atticus from his voice turning softer at the end and blushed.

"I think you're more excited for the honeymoon. " said Laylana in a grin.

"Your father and I had talked about the wedding and we both agree to have a small one with the superiors and a grand one with the wolves later. "

"That would lovely... Oh my god I still don't have a dress! "

"And I still don't have a suit, luckily Maria is buying us time for Damian not to notice. "

"He doesn't agree does he? " she asked with a sad sigh.

"We have most superiors in agreement with the Queen of Vampires, she has an equal share of power. I know you don't like Damian being around as well. "

"Awhh... But Maria wouldn't be able to attain my wedding! " she whined and faked tears as she puffed and Atticus in a chuckle.

"That's why she had agree to invite and have Lilith stand in their place while they're gone for a few weeks. "

"Really? "

"Yes, now I have to go off duties okay Layla? " he asked with a kind smile and kissing her temple as she melt into a puddle.

"Okay hun. Have fun! " she grinned and gave him a teasing smirk before he left and closed the door. For today Atticus has remind her to go out and call in some friends to choose or have her wedding dress sewn. She didn't really know if she wanted a modern or an old fashion gown and which color to choose. White wedding dresses only became fashionable and iconic ever since Queen Victoria from the human realm decided to choose White as her dress though as for werewolves it was either white or silver in adoration and being thankful to their moon goddess for blessing them a significant pair to love and hold throughout the years.

For vampires?  She heard about Maria wearing a white dress to her wedding and a royal blue dress at her coronation though from what she heard most of her cloth choices back then were childish and cute since she is a young vampire and it reflected her personality back then. 

As days have passed and the wedding close, Laylana have finally have found the perfect dress she wants to reminisce for the years to come with the help of Rieka, Jasmine and her picky brother. She wanted her father to be a part of it as well but sadly the old man was busy enough. 

On the other side of her world was a giant ball walking around on a beach and spending time with her family after a heart to heart talk with her friend and slipping in a few messages and gifts for the wedding. Maria has been keeping Damian busy by spending vacation with her and her family at another land. She wanted her family to taste the fortune that Damian pays to no attention or waste out. Though she had spoiled them for two years in the past as well, she wasn't almost present at those gatherings.

Gathering up all of her relatives to a resort in a distant land and living her life in peace while on the easy breeze of life has gave her these past days after the party at the Anderson's.

"Maria, it's so hot that I feel like taking bath from a red magma. " Damian whined.

"Awhhh that's sweet, even if you were, you wouldn't burn my King. " she chuckled and applied more sunscreen and stayed under the shade.