Chapter 20

There would be a giant banquet, celebrated by all werewolves. Tonight was the birthday of the King's youngest daughter so was his coronation and acceptance as King of Werewolves showing off he received their alliances.

They have already accepted and known him as King but he needed a proper one in order to attend a decade of meeting with other leaders of the supernatural court. It would be composed of Fairies, Ghosts, Witches, Cursed or Enchanted beings and more.

Rebuilding over the Manor into a castle happened so quick at a snap of a demon's fingers it was finish. It was Luca's way of gratitude for saving him though he also thanked and helped over Alpha Raoul. Quickly turning over friends.

The throne room was flocked with guests, every member of the court or different monarchs were present including the Vampire King and Queen. Walls painted over a deep green color made it rich and neat. The floor was marbled and polished to shine for tonight.

Laylana wore her black huge gown with heavy silver embroidery stitched up to the gown giving it a nice touch with the waist giving it an alluring look as Atticus and Cole wore a black suit along side of her.

Most men inside the room wore their best tuxes and styled their beards and hair for tonight's occasion

Most men inside the room wore their best tuxes and styled their beards and hair for tonight's occasion. With the females with their fancy dresses parading in style and glamour. Hair done, nails done paired with heavy jewelry and beautiful shoes as their men showered them to show off.

King Charles bowed down to Rieka who wore a white dress and cloak as a symbol she was the seer in their pack.

The seer raised the crown as she spoke an ancient right of crowning a new King. Placing the werewolves powerful and mighty in the realm. On his back was a heavy and rich robe made for a King, carrying a symbol on his back. Details about werewolf history was sewn on the back in silk gold threads. Telling the story of the past from the bottom gradually going up to meet the future which was his crown.

They had gain independence long before but it took them long to unite as one, wolves can get territorial for power and dominance.

Placing the crown gently, so did his children received their crown's as well. He had his crown adorned with pearls as it reminded him of his wife's love of pearls.