Chapter 41

Deep and shocking sounds of thunders roared upon the heavens. As Maria grew wary and nervous about Damian's arrival. She could count and hear his steps towards her door. Her eyes fluttered in a daze with tears slipping out.

Not long ago, she bid her last farewell to her newborn son.

"Just one more kiss and I love you's. I love you Talvir, please know that... " she wept as she embraced her son tenderly and had Czarina take away the child. She pinned one of Cole's moon stone earring and emerald ring at his clothes. Safely hidden from sight but had offer some enchantment of protection. There had been news of Damian getting closer at the borderline.

The king wanted an heir though she knew, Talvir wouldn't be the heir Damian wanted. Rieka, the seer had told her what this day would come. The visions weren't completely seen by the gifted wolf. Only sights of Maria chained and locked away as the baby was taken away safely. Today was also their wedding anniversary and as soon Damian enters the palace. The barrier would fell down and Czarina will pass by with the child safely. Lilith couldn't open her portals so was Basile at Damian's domain. She had no guaranteed future at her door.

She had her hair untied but brushed and curled neatly behind her back and framing her face. Dressed in a white light dress with a few designs over.

Unable to stand or walk by herself for days as she was still terribly weak after the birth

Unable to stand or walk by herself for days as she was still terribly weak after the birth. She had to stay put at bed and gets up assisted if needed. Talvir may have been not an hybrid as Damian's curse to the Anderson's were only at females. Still the child was a child of an Alpha, the babe needed a lot of nutrients and care for it to be healthy and strong. Now she had welcomed death at her doorstep again.

"Congratulations My Queen! " Damian boosted as Maria observed his actions and behaviour. He wasn't in a good mood and was tired and cranky from his journey. He was dressed in a long black coat with his usual suit of black but had a pair of boots at his feet.

"Thank you, My King." She bowed her head.

"Where is the baby? " he asked, looking around the room.

"He is resting, why don't you tell me at your travels? " she offered a small smile yet was full of disgust. His clothes were a bit disheveled and a bit dusty.

"My travels... " he grinned and hummed as he approached her at bed, taking both of her hands as he buried her with his weight. Inhaling her sweet scent of mangoes and peaches due to her perfume mixing by.

"I'm quite famished, can I have some? " he asked as he stared at her eyes in surprise.

"Not that I can object. "

"It would seem so, you can't. " his lips smiled widely as he chuckled and purred at her chest. Removing the strings that held her front dress like a child opening his present. It was meant for the baby so that it'll be easier to undress when feeding.