Chapter 17

Her eyes opened slowly had noticed golden eyes looking at her in worry with blood on his mouth which he used to feed her. She was on the bed and he told her she got stressed out that she passed away. Now she wasn't allowed to interfere with his meetings fearing she'll lost the baby.  She sat on the bed and wanted to talk with him.

"Where's Laylana?" Her friend and her may have not talked as well and communicated for years but she still cares about her. Laylana was special to her back then she had a hard time looking for someone who she can talked with comfortably. It was hard reaching out to people and Laylana welcomed her freely like a lost pup.

"In the dungeon. "

"And Atticus? " she asked as she remember the man's anguished face before she fainted.

"In the guest room. "

"Damian change your mind now or there will be lost lives at your hands. We may overpower them but they outnumbered us in counts! " she spoke with a worried voice.

"Do not tell me what to do, I am King!  You listen to me! " clearly he was still mad. Laylana looked exactly like his great grandmother. Rose Roux,  because of her he suffered!

"You are King,  you change this than raise another war!  I am helping you make a proper decision! "

"My wife is dead!  My child is dead!  What do I have is lost because of that bitch! " he argued.

"What am to you? " she sounds defeated

"You are my queen. " he quickly spatted.

"Am I not your wife?" Her voice brings guilt to his heart.

"You are my wife but-"

"What would you gain from laylana's cold dead body? Nothing but cold blood. In truth I never planned to go back here." , she confessed. "I was willing to leave and start a new life with my beloved. A werewolf but I thought something more than my own happiness,  I wanted peace. I did it for the sake of your name not to be ruined by my actions,  as your Queen I would help you make decisions for the betterment of your kingdom, as your wife i would honor and love you yet where is that now? You may think i am nothing more than a replacement of Xuehua but I am more than you will ever think of me. " she cried as he looked away in shame.  She already found her beloved yet stayed because she felt it was the right to do.

"I am willing to sacrifice my own happiness than start a war!  You should know better, you've been King for years! What will you gain from this?  Your egoistic balls and death,  disruption and death! " she screamed at him.

He was silent.

"First you slept with my brother and now a dog? " He sighed in frustration.

"You wanted to kill the hybrid,  add me as well then we both die together! " she snarled. Talking like that to Cole made her mad.

"You are lucky I hate you! " He snarled and kissed her roughly. Knocking her back to the bed.

"I loathe you as much as you do asshole!  " she moaned out and kicked his stomach.

"Get off of me! " she screamed.

"Tell me did he fucked you greatly? " Damian asked with madness in his eyes.

"Ohhh yes he did more than your fucking balls can hit my ass! " she mocked and pushed him away as she gets off the bed.

"Come back here! " dragging her back in bed as they had a quick make out. She didn't backed out,  everytime they had an argument this was the outcome.

"I hope you die... " she whispered as she looked at him.

"And I hope you'll forgive me.... " then kissed her temple.

"Are you going to kill Laylana?" She asked as if her friend already died.

He was silent then he spoke. 

"Are you going to leave me?  You already found your beloved. "

"You won't let me... "

"I'm sorry...and you are right about that. If I let you go,  the council will only force me to remarry and name a Queen. They will punish you and so as your beloved,  even I cannot change their will almost. I know you only wanted to help. I apologize for my behavior,  will you stay? "

"Like I have the choice to leave! " she snorted as tears rolled from her eyes.

"I am sorry but please bear with me, though I will no longer be furious of you seeing your beloved. I will welcome him but he has to remain a secret. " his fingers brushing at her cheek. He wanted to understand her situation as well,  he lost Xuehua and Maria to acting like she never meet her beloved though not really.  He knew he was in the way,  he was the problem why she was unhappy. Having your beloved or meeting them is a blessing!

"I cannot... "

"I already gave you permission in both ways we will both be happy as I will remain fidelity with you. "

"It's not that easy, I already took away all of his memories. I cannot go back. " she cried them wiped away her tears.

"Alright then.... Your friend will live. " Just by hearing those words her eyes shines up like a thousand fireflies with her smile making him happy as well.

She was right,  what would he gain over a grudge?  It wasn't Laylana's fault,  the girl shouldn't have been dragged to this but the real one,  Rose Roux.

"Though you will never see your beloved ever again. "