Chapter 7

TWO MONTHS AGO IN DAMIAN'S CASTLE, NORMAL POV

"Treason? What do you mean Murder? " Maria asked. She killed wolves but vampires pay no Heed to that since they want those being expelled or eradicated.

"Why would the court have her that? Mama only did what was right. She punish those who killed big brother. " said Lilith is shock.

Damian told the child to go to her room while the adults will discuss some matters. When they were alone. Maria began to asked numerous questions.

He knew all along that Maria was going to be brought upon the court that's why he had her with him in the Manor away from the kingdom. His court was unforgiving and wouldn't bend that easily. Even him has a hard time having everyone follow him. This was the reason he married Adeena and Kenna for power and security to ensure his will was followed. Unfortunately he killed his third wife for misbehaving and his second one was banished when he finally learned the truth though he still has power and owns both kingdoms.

"You are dismissed Philip, tell them we'll both be there tomorrow. "

"Tomorrow?! " she shrieked.

Phillip bowed down and closed the door leaving them both privacy.

"I must have slacked off a lot, I forgotten to tell you this. "

"Forgotten? You bloody bastard! I will-"

"Maria not now, I know you're mad at me but the court blames you for having our son killed. Another is having an affair with my brother. Then leaving your role as Queen."

"It is not an affair!" She cried.

"I know that bunny... Sh. Shhh. I believe you. " he held her in his arms trying to calm her off. Her belly was a little bit swollen now. Two months since she's been with Damian and he didn't want her to worry anything that he probably forgot to tell her or didn't really wanted to tell her either way.

She didn't really had a good night sleep. Phillip told her things about the court. How they accuse lies and weren't unjust. Damian wore in a thick black suit with leather boots

as she formally wore a red silk dress with large diamonds patterns sewn