Finding Out

December 24th 2015,
It was a cold winter Christmas Eve night when Lee wasn't feel good. She decided to go to the bathroom & take a pregnancy test. She hasn't been feeling the best for the past 3 days. She went up stairs to the master bathroom & shut the door. She went through the drawer of the vanity & found a pregnancy test. She hadn't had her period this month & she was getting worried. So she did her business on to the stick & waited 5 minutes. Tons of thoughts we're going through her mind. I already have 3 active boys in high school that are playing football. I have a nursing job that I absolutely love. How will the boys react? Will they be mad? Will they feel left out? I don't know. She thought. After her thoughts she looked at the stick & sure enough there were 2 red lines. Lee took a deep breath & called for her husband who was in the living room with the boys. "Emerson can you come here please?" She called. Emerson got up off the couch & walked up the stairs to the master bathroom. "What is it honey?" He asked. Lee handed Emerson the pregnancy test. Emerson looked up at Lee. "I don't know what to do?" Lee said. "How will the boys react to this?" Lee questioned. "Honey, calm down, everything will be fine." Emerson said. "How? Jake has his senior year coming up with hundreds of colleges wanting him. Tyler & Dylan have their sophomore season coming up & I don't want to miss ANY of that. & I don't want them to miss any of their future because of me." Lee said in tears. Emerson hugged her & kissed her head. "You are overacting, you won't miss anything like that at all, the boys will absolutely love this baby more than football I can promise you that." Emerson said. "You're right." Lee said smiling. "How will we tell them?" She asked. "Wrap it up & give it to them in the morning as a Christmas present, they will love it." Emerson said smiling. Emerson & Lee both walked out of the bathroom & headed down stairs to the living room where their 3 boys were watching a Christmas movie. "Everything fine mom?" Jake asked. Lee sat down beside Jake. "Everything is just fine sweetheart." Lee said knowing deep down it wasn't she was hiding a huge secret. After the movie ended Tyler, Jake, & Dylan headed off to bed. "Goodnight boys, I love y'all." Lee said. "Goodnight mom, love you too." Jake said kissing his mother's cheek. After the boys went to bed. Lee got to work on the present. she wrapped several boxes & put them all inside of one big box. "They are going to have fun opening that up." Emerson chuckled. "They will have to open that one up last." Lee said setting it under the tree. Lee & Emerson headed off to bed. Lee rubbed her stomach. "Hope this one is another boy." Lee said sitting on the bed. Emerson laughed reaching down to feel her stomach too. "I hope this one is a little princess." Emerson said. Lee was still worried on how the boys would react. Emerson held her hand. "Don't worry about a thing." Emerson said turning out the light. "Goodnight I love you." Emerson said kissing Lee on the lips. "Goodnight I love you too."

Hope y'all enjoyed this one
as much as I did typing it! (:
how will be boys react?
I'll try to write another chapter
tomorrow sometime. ❤️