Choose. ✔️

Alexandra

Choose. The voice repeated in my head. Choose. The voice said now aloud all over me.

I search around to see myself sitting on the ground in a dark, blank room with only one spotlight above me. The word, choose, kept being said and it started to make me panic. It added to the stress about being alone in a small dark room.

I rise to my feet carefully then checking my balance. So I can stand, that's a good thing. I balled my fists at my sides as I cautiously take a step forward.

I bring one of my hands to my lips and brush my fingers against them. I bring my hand further up to my eyes and feel something I've never expected. I feel my cheeks and gasp at the feeling. My cheeks and eyes were wet with tears and the running eyeliner I wore that day had dried.

I look down to expect the sight of my shoes but notice that my feet are bare instead. There were slight cuts and bruises but it wasn't insanely painful, just stung whenever I touched them. What was insanely painful was my arms and legs. The rest of my body felt normal.

I raise my arms and flinch at the soreness. It felt like I was punching or fighting something all night, or like I was being held at my biceps tightly and I had to use my legs, explaining the bruises and cuts. Hopefully I find out.

I finger through my hair and find tangles and huge knots at the ends. I brush my hair carelessly back and away from my face.

The lights shined dimly throughout the space and I walk slowly to the wall in front of me. There, the lights were pointed directly on the walls.

Two full size posters were nailed, instead of the nonviolent version of being taped. There is one to my left, and one to my right. They were not just ordinary posters. Not band posters that one pins to their bedroom wall, either.

The left one was a picture of Luke and I. I grazed my left pointer finger over the edge of the poster. I was scared to know which was the other poster. I slowly turn my head to the right and I widen my eyes at the sight. Just what I thought.

The right poster was the identical poster but with Calum instead of Luke. I lay my right hand on the poster.

Two strong hands gripped my arms before I could blink. The caught of surprise made me panic, but the feeling of the soreness in my arms filled my body more.

The.. whoever it was... The person bounded my wrists together tightly, so if I move my arms an inch it would break or cut my wrists.

"Choose." The person's masculine voice breathed over my ear heavily and deeply.

The guy replaced one of his hands back on my arm and I opened my mouth to scream something but everything was happening so fast I had no idea what to do. I wasn't sure either to scream or to talk. I wasn't sure if I knew how to do either of them.

I kick my feet out as I struggle in his tight grip. I started kicking him behind me in order to find his weak spot but he won't budge.

He covered my mouth rather harshly and I widen my eyes. By this time, sweat covered my temples and the shown skin on the rest of my body.

The guy uncovered my mouth and I let out a heavy breath due to fatigue. I knew that if I stop struggling my life could be over.

He untied my wrists and I whimpered at the feeling of my sore shoulders and wrists. I grip my wrists hard, massaging them, and trying to relieve the pain away.

The dude pulled my wrist towards him and my eyes started to burn with tears. I blinked furiously like it was the only thing I knew how to do.

He shoved a throwing knife in my hand. Ah, a throwing knife. What would he want me to do with a throwing knife? I would stab him but I feel like I could do that later. I need to know some information first.