Not Anymore ✔️

So guys... This will be the last chapter of this book before a start the sequel...

Alexandra

I pop my collar of my denim jacket and admire myself in the mirror of my shared hotel room. We are currently on our third stop, Chicago, since that night we started the tour back up again on Atlanta.

Madi comes up behind me and pats on some concealer to cover the bags underneath her eyes due to the restless nights we've been having. I have felt so bad for her lately because she's doing everything in her power to make me feel comfortable in my body and accept who I am now, a.k.a. the pregnant woman. She treats me as if everything little thing will harm me, and I find it cute that Madi is so concerned about me.

I make sure my shirt is loose enough so you can't notice my forming belly bump. I'm a week before three months as I'm still pushing through the days.

"One more day," Madi says putting her makeup down on the table and rolling up her sweater sleeves.

"That's what you always say." I point out placing my hands on my tummy and patting it softly.

"Well it's true." she smiles. "pushing through one day at a time while whittle Hemmings grows." Madi pokes my stomach gently using her baby voice and we both chuckle.

"Don't you think that shirt is a little too big?" She asks me motioning to my Paramore t-shirt that goes all the way to my mid thigh.

"This is the only big shirt I have at the moment. I need to wash my clothes." I turn sideways facing the mirror. "Damn. My butt is getting bigger." I complain and Madi laughs.

"C'mon. It's time. We gotta get down to the venue for sound check." Madi says and I nod before changing into fishnet leggings to wear the shirt as a dress. We head out the door and go to Andy and Tally's room. Everyone is already in there dressed and ready.

"Ready?" Ashton asks and we all nod going down to the lobby of the hotel.

All the fans start screaming and yelling out our names, which allow my ears to begin ringing. Flashes of cameras start flashing rapidly and blind me. Madi forcefully grabs my hand to pull me along with her. We all smile and take some pictures while a few body guards help us to the van.

I hop in the very back and Luke climbs in after me. Everyone else chooses a seat and gets comfortable for the ride ahead of us.

Luke stretches his arm around me and brings his mouth close to my ear. I'm mentally shaking when he whispers.

"Are you okay?" He breathed out and I make an excuse that I'm just tired. Luke looks at me skeptically before smiling widely to himself. Before I can question him, he speaks. "I had a dream about the baby penguin." He refers to the fetus growing inside of me.

"Oh, really? What was it about?"

"The baby penguin was a boy and he was a rock star just like us. He has your beautiful eyes... and smile." Luke's grin becomes bigger, if that's even possible.

While we were having the conversation, everyone else was jamming to the music on the radio so they were way too loud to hear Luke and I.

"That's great." I yawn and lean on Luke's shoulder. Why is being a girl so hard?

That question literally can never be answered. I've always been asking myself and friends that. No one knows but they understand what I'm talking about. Like girls have to take care of their hair, have freaking cramps and die every time, and of course, carry a baby in their tummies.