Back Together ✔️

Natalie

It was about noon and the band and I were all in the living room with a movie playing since we had no plans whatsoever. However, only Andy and I were paying attention to the action-packed film in front of us. Madi and Alex were indulged in their Mac Books doing their online college classes. Andy wasn't in college and much to my parents discouragement, I dropped out of high school to be in the band. Of course, they were not too thrilled about it at first, but as time went on my parents saw how happy I am and continued to support my decision.

I sigh and grabbed a handful of buttery popcorn from the bowl of popcorn sitting in between Andy and I. I quietly munch on the popcorn and leaned against the couch sitting on the floor.

Madi

I looked over from my laptop screen to Alex. She held a peanut butter jar in one hand and spoon with peanut butter on it in the other. She always eats peanut butter while doing assignments in order for her to focus. I don't believe her, but whatever rocks her boat.

I feel my phone vibrate on my lap and I see a text notification.

From: Ash x

About to land love. Can't wait to see you all :-) how is everyone?

I smile and take a picture of the others and send it to him.

To: Ash x

Andy and Tally are watching a movie and Alex is studying with me lol

From: Ash x

Lol I see Alex is enjoying her peanut butter

I laugh at the text. The boys knew about Alex's peanut butter problem. Almost everyone and their mother knew and they failed to understand it as well.

To: Ash x

Haha, say hi to the guys for me :) and I gotta get back to studying for a test :( but I'll see you soon!

From: Ash x

Sure, I'll let you study. See you soon <3

I smile once more and returned to my blazing, bright computer screen that dried my eyes. Soon after I could not take it anymore so I grabbed a spoon and joined Alex and her peanut butter party.

Alexandra

I sigh and shut my laptop closing my eyes.

"IM FINALLY DONE!" I yelled and threw my arms up in relief.

Everyone bends over in a clutching-their-stomach laugh and I continued licking my spoon and observe Madi still furiously typing on her keyboard. I scoop the last of the nutty, gooey goodness and stood up to go throw the jar away.

I heard a knock on the door and yelled for one of them to get the door. The doorbell rang and I groaned before stomping to the wooden door.

Clearly, usually no one ever got the door.

I swing the door open to reveal the boy band that is supposed to join us for our world tour.

"Hey, Alex!" Luke greeted with his arms open to me.

I jump into his arms without even greeting back. He simply laughed before scooting us over to allow the rest of the boys to trudge inside to see the rest of the girls.

"How was your flight?" I smile up at the six-footer blonde after he sets down his bag. He continues the conversation casually and we ask each other question to catch up in each other's lives as if we were not separated for a while.

Out of all of the guys, I had a closer relationship with Luke. We instantly clicked when we first met. After a couple of minutes, I hear someone clear his throat. I take my attention off of Luke and see Calum standing there.

"Where's my hug Lex?" He whined holding out his arms with a smug, pouty face.

"You must be on something for you to want a hug from me." I raise my eyebrow at him and he returns with a smirk. He knows he hit nerve by using the nickname that I dislike. Plus, he rarely asks for a hug or any physical contact whatsoever. Carelessly, I walk over to Calum to give him a hug but he dodges it.

"In your dreams, sweetheart." I scoff and softly shove him aside to greet the rest of the boys and let them unpack in their rooms.

Andy

We are currently all wearing socks and sliding around jamming to music.

The girls and I planned on pranking the boys. The plan was to jam to Eighteen and when the chorus came on we all slap whipped cream on their faces. It might seem cheesy but we did it to others and it was awesome. We figured our excuse would be that we were all celebrating as eighteen year-olds. I mean, Natalie was not, but it is fun either way.

We even keep a hidden cabinet of canned whipped cream in case we decide to do this out of the blue.

The girls and I were sitting on the couch laughing as the boys were goofing around. I turn to Madi giving her a smirk that read "it's time." Madi instantly understood it, since we have done this prank plenting of times and most of friends still have not caught on. They never expect it, and then complain that we got cream all over their clothes.

As the boys were distracted we made our way to the kitchen and opened a bottle of whipped cream. With each of our hands filled with the tasty desert topping, Tally went over to change the song. We walk to the boys with our hands behind our backs. Once the chorus came on, we each smother the boys' faces with whipped cream.

Luke

"You got it in my hair!!" I wiped it off my face and slapped it on Alex, getting it in her hair too. This soon struck a food fight around the kitchen area and I soon regretted it because it left me all sticky.

When we all got tired, Alex and I showered first, leaving the rest to sit outside by the pool since the girls did not want the couches dirty.

I got dressed in sweatpants and left myself shirtless. Thankfully, the girls did not mind about the band I walking around the house without shirts on. They simply just wanted us to feel at home. I got out of the bathroom and went into the living room. I noticed pillows and blankets were sprawled out about the room.

Alex was already asleep laying on the floor with herself cuddled in the blankets. She had sweatpants and a tank on. Her arms were covered in goosebumps that indicated her freezing state.

I lay down right next to her to bring her back close to my chest. I wrap my leg around hers in order to have her closer to me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I nuzzle my head in her shoulder. I pull the blanket up over us and close my eyes, falling asleep soundly in the warmth that enveloped us.

•••••

So many #Luex moments my chest hurts!!

I'll be updating later today also!!

H <3

*Edited 2/25/18
You might notice that I have changed up calum's actions. Lots more to come!*

The Choosing Game | calum hood & luke hemmings ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara