Orlando: DisneyWorld ✔️

Calum

On the plane to ride to Orlando, Florida, I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I knew Luke had a thing for Alex. He didn't tell me but I could see it in his eyes when he hangs out with her. I wish I had kissed her when I had an opportunity to that day we almost did. Luke always got the girls. Damn lead singers.

I got out of my thoughts when Alex placed a hand on my clenched fist. She met my eyes with a worried look. I yanked my hand away from her touch and cross my arms over my chest. I then look out the window to try not to meet her eyes that held sorrow beneath them. I knew if I saw them, all those walls I built between us will immediately collapse.

I know how much I hurt her by saying mean things and going too far with my actions, but it is best if she does not catch feelings for me. I don't deserve her. However, yes, it stings when she returns the cold act but I try to remind myself that she will be better without me. I could tell how carefree she is already and how she gets less affected by how I am towards her each time. It also might be because I have been less hurtful each time I see her.

Oh no.

Andy

The boys demanded to go straight to Disney World when we landed. Of course, we went because when they pout, and it was the most adorable yet annoying thing ever.

We take the tour bus to Magic Kingdom and damn, it was hot in the city. Good thing we all wore sleeveless shirts.

The girls and I begged to go on Splash Mountain since they wanted to go. We sat in the front and the boys sat behind us on the ride. Once we dropped, we all got soaking wet and it instantly cooled us down. The guys were pretty much dry compared to us, but I am pretty sure they will be complaining about the heat soon.

The rest of the day we spent riding roller-coasters. Mikey was so scared and almost threw up after riding one, to which I almost pulled out my phone to film.

We all crash at the hotel after a long, fun day at the theme park and I think Ash, Cal, Luke and Mikey all felt satisfied because they fall asleep smiling.

I posted a picture on Instagram with all of us. The caption said:

Had fun with these losers! Came back to the hotel with lots of gifts from y'all, thank you!

Alexandra

My whole body was sore from walking all day yesterday and I struggled getting up to the restroom. As I turned on the lights and look at myself in the mirror, I nearly screamed. My hair was messy all over the place and looked like a birds' nest. My shoulders were red from major sunburn as well, and I immediately regret my choice in a tank top. I carefully placed my left hand over my right shoulder blade and it stung just with a little touch. I curse at myself as I wondered what I could do to help heal the sunburn.

"Ouch, you got burned bad." Cal says when he notices my red shoulders and I roll my eyes to the back of my head.

"Well no duh, Sherlock." I snap and proceed to brush the stubborn tangles out of my hair. He walks out of the restroom and leaves me questioning the reason why he came in just to say that.

"Here." Cal returns with a lotion bottle and squirted some onto his hand. He set the bottle on the counter beside the sink before lathering it by rubbing his hands together. He carefully placed his hands on my shoulder, which causes me to stutter and ask him what he is doing.

Cal just keeps moving his hands in circles on my red skin and doesn't reply, which causes all of my objections to leave my head. I close my eyes and enjoy the pleasure of the cool lotion on my burned shoulders. I reopen my eyes to see Cal looking at me through the mirror and chuckling.

"There. Feel better?" I nodded and turn to face him to search the reason why he did that for me. Was he just trying to get under my skin?

I notice Cal's lips curve upwards before he nudged me softly aside for him to wash his hands. Afterwards, we walked out of the restroom and into the kitchenette so that I can make some tea for the both of us.

"I heard you have a gig tonight at noon." Cal looks into my dark brown eyes while I did the same to his. I knew that all he found was confusion, since this is the most we have talked in ages.

"Why are you so concerned with everything that I do?" He tilts his head as I stir my tea and I could tell he is becoming annoyed with my behavior. I sigh and shove my ego aside to confirm his assumption. "It's just for an hour since we have a show tonight, too." I say defeatedly before sipping my tea from my mug I held in my hands.

"We can be there, right?" He asks while fiddling with his fingers, but still keeping his eye contact with me. I could hear the hesitation in his voice and I suddenly think that Calum is another person today.

"Sudden change of heart, Hood?"

"You're album is not that bad, Moore." Calum chuckles before taking a sip from his mug. My lips creep into a smile and I cannot help but thank him. My first, and only album so far, is my pride and possession. Right before I decided to walk away from the partial compliment, our band members start trudging in sleepily.

As Madi pours coffee into a mug, she wishes to go home. "Home?! We just started the tour!" Natalie exclaims and her giggles are put to an end once realization settles. "Oh, you meant the Houston home."

Thankfully, we are heading to our hometown after our show today, which makes my butterflies flutter in excitement.

•••••

Sorry it's a short chapter! I couldn't think of many cute ideas to put in this chapter!! But the next one will be surely long!

H <3

*edited 3/18/18
Vote, vote, vote! We're close to 10 votes on each chapter so far! Oh and I noticed that when you try to return to the book, it takes you to the last chapter, I'm not sure if that is only me but I'm sorry about that. I will try to figure that out. Check back in for another update on Wednesday!*