Paris Dates & Jealousy ✔️

Alexandra

I was sitting on Madi's bunk that was under mine since I didn't feel like climbing up.

We were on the bus on our way to the hotel from the airport. Our manager wanted us to stay in a hotel that was close to the Eiffel Tower and the stadium, where we are planning to perform for our next leg of the tour.

I was chatting with Josh on my computer while listening to music with my headphones on when I smelled a breeze of intoxicating scent. I instantly knew who it was: Calum.

I ignore it and keep typing and mumbling lyrics. Cal comes and sits next to me laying a head on my shoulder. I respectfully ake off my headphones and rest them around my neck.

"Chatting with Josh, I see." Cal hums while watching me type on my keyboard quickly finishing a sentence.

I laugh at what he replies. "Oh. Maybe even flirting." Cal lifts an eyebrow and turns to face me, to which a send a playful smirk his way.

"I knew it! He wasn't just an old friend." He nearly shouts and I shake my head as I shut my laptop close.

"No, you idiot! I was kidding." I softly hit his chest and he frowns slightly. "Just admit it, Hood, you're jealous."

"How do you even sit up straight?" Cal notices how I was sitting and I scoff at how he changes the subject but I don't push it. I was sitting with my back straight against the wall and my legs crossed whereas Cal had to slouch next to me with his legs extended out in the aisle.

"Oh wait, don't answer that, shorty." He teases me and I tell him that he is still an idiot.

"Not everyone is six-foot tall, alright?" I roll my eyes and continue to ask, "so what brings you into my lair?," while motioning to the bunk.

"Well I was wondering if.." He pauses and I nod for him to keep talking. "If you would like to go hang out by the Eiffel Tower later. Only you and me?" Cal smile and I was taken aback by how his voice didn't even sound nervous. I could only hear the passion he held and I was impressed by it.

On second thought, it might have been just him trying to spit everything out at once without stuttering. I give him credit for being successful.

I ponder about the option for a short while and realize I have nothing other to do. "Yeah, sure. When?" His face brightens instantly which gave away that he was originally nervous.

"After we settle in at the hotel, is that fine with you?"

"Sure, but can we keep this a secret from the others?" I bite my lip with hesitation seeping through me finally. It dawned on me that this relationship forming between us should be on the down low for now, like how we have kept our now diminishing hatred towards each other from the fans. It shouldn't be that difficult, right?

"Totally." He nods in understanding to which I smile in relief. "I'll see you then." Cal smiles back and ducks over to his own bunk.

I sign and brush my hair back. Nobody needs to know this. Heck, I am not even sure how I feel towards him. He was just throwing insults at me last month!

Right when my mind goes to thinking about Cal, Luke comes in and sits on the bunk smiling with his dimples prominently showing.

Great. Just the person I want to see right now.

Seeing my expression, his smile immediately disappears. "Is something wrong, love?" He asks with concern and my heart softens to jelly as I hear the name he calls me.

"No," I put a grin on my face and his own reappears. "I'm fine, but just a little tired."

Gosh, why am I lying to him?