Limited Access ✔️

Alexandra

"IM AN ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN!" I sang loudly, dancing with my three band mates around our house that we shared in the city of Los Angeles.

From our hometown city of Houston, Texas, my friends and I make up a band called Limited Access. It first started with my best friend I've known forever, Madison Williams. We had a crazy thought one day and decided to act on it.

After playing two small gigs with groups of people that were so tiny to call a crowd, I figured that we needed more of a band rather than a simple duo.

We then found the two others that complete the infamous pack of ours, Natalie Harper and Andy Warren.

Madison takes the role of the energetic lead singer and guitarist, who thinks that having a microphone stand holds her back. Natalie is the secondary guitarist, and she is the sweetest, most innocent being ever known to man (well, including womanhood). Next, Andy is our drummer. She believes that if she bangs her drumsticks hard enough, she'll get better sound. We told her to buy a punching bag after she broke a couple of drumsets. Oh how regretful I am to wait that long. Finally, that leaves me, the bassist.

I feel lucky to say that we have been going strong for about two years and finally, we got to go on our own headlining tour. We could not have done all of this without our fans, or Accessors, as we like to call them.

Madison, Andy, and I are eighteen years of age while Natalie is seventeen. All I have to say is: hey, we made it before we grew grey hair.

"If love is what you need, the soldier I will be..." The song fades away and we all collapse on the couch, out of breath. I barely hear my phone ring over the heavy breathing filling the room.

"Mads, can you pick up my phone for me?" I groaned calling her by her nickname, and brushing my hair out of my face.

Madi sighed, rolling her long body off of the couch, and looked at the phone to see who was calling. "It's the manager," she gives me a look to ask 'pick it up?' I shrugged not being able to answer and Madi rolls her eyes playfully as she swipes across to screen to answer the call.

We all looked at her anxiously while she talked. She suddenly jumps up in excitement and I glance at Andy with my eyebrow quirked up and so many questions waiting to be answered.

After the call, Madi places the phone on the table calmly and we all mentally prepare ourselves for her rush of words. Instead, she starts to jump up and down squealing.

Natalie looked at me and giving me a look saying, "Is this girl crazy?" The rest of my bandmates and I became confused as to why Madi acted so unexpectedly. I instantly hold my best friend down to earth, literally, and asked what our manager said before things get out of hand.

Madi sat down, taking deep breaths, and said, "You the tour we are about to go on?" The rest of us nod and gesture for her to go on. I have a gut feeling as to what the news will be, but I need to hear it out loud. "Well, 5 Seconds of Summer is joining us!" Madi squeals for the thousandth time and resumed to jumping up and down.

The rest of the band's faces lit up and we all begin to run around in excitement. As we settled down about an hour later, we notice that our manager tweeted the great news and our Twitter feeds continued to blow up with likes, retweets and mentions.

I decide to join the fandom and tweet:

@LimitedAccessAlex: so excited for @5SOS to be joining us on our tour!!

Apparently the news passed on to the members of 5SOS and they retweeted my tweet. The band and I are close friends with 5SOS. Practically being a sister band to them. They are like family to us. We have supported each other for a long time and continue to love each other endlessly.

@5SOS: so glad to be joining @LimitedAccess on their own tour! So exciting to be seeing them again!

I smile and end the day by retweeting and favoriting the tweet. Tomorrow is definitely going to be a long day, I thought to myself until I fell asleep under my covers.

•••••

Hope you guys like it! I wanted to do a 5sos fanfic forever and I finally ended up writing it!!

Lotz of love

<3 H

*edited on 02/12/18
-I decided to leave the old (short) A/Ns because they were kinda cute :)
OH BTW... I will put a ✔️ when a chapter is edited next to the chapter name. Then when all the chapters are posted I'll just put the check mark on by the title.
Updates every Wednesday AND SATURDAY at 12:30 PM Central