Milan = Pizza Challenge ✔️

Ashton

@Ashton5SOS hi Milan :-)

I tweet before getting ready for the day. We had to get up early at five o'clock in the morning because our show was early as well.

I rise up from where I was laying, which was the floor, and went to the kitchen we shared. All of us share a hotel suite, with two connecting rooms, so we did sleeping arrangements. The girls slept on the beds, of course, and us boys slept on the ground.

I was surprised as I see Andy already awake in the kitchen. I have never seen her wake up this early before.

"I'm making coffee. Do you want some?" I nod in reply and trudge off to get dressed. I notice the guys already awake as well, and all of them were on their phones checking twitter.

"Have you talked to the crew yet?"

"Yeah. They said it was a good idea." Luke answers my question and combs his fingers through his messy hair.

"Cool. Well Andy's already awake in the kitchen. I'm going to go get dressed real quick." They nod, not really looking in my direction, and I hurry to the bathroom to dress myself.

The idea was Cal's idea. He wanted to get another bass for Alex. He said that he was tired of her borrowing his bass guitar. Go figure.

He wanted us to get together and pick one that she'll like. The boys and crew knew, no one else. Not even the girls, which makes no sense because Cal never put this much effort in surprises and much less Alex sadly.

I remember how bad she was broken when her bass practically shattered to a million pieces. She had it for so long. That's why the rest of the guys and I want to make this special. Just for her.

I came out and went to the kitchen seeing everyone ready. I smile and drank from my cup of coffee that was premade by someone. We walk out the door when the manager called us. Everyone was pretty much silent as we clutter into the can.

Everyone had their earphones on blasting music in their ears. Andy fell gorgeously asleep on my shoulder while curled up against the seat. Luke was snoring loud in the back and Cal was texting someone.

Then I look at Alex and see that she's on her phone, too. I guess they were texting each other, and I hoped nothing bad knowing Cal. However, doubt settles in when I think of the low probability of them speaking to each other. They usually try to avoid each other at all costs and limit the interaction as much as possible.

Mikey and Natalie were sleeping cuddled with each other. Only Madi and I were the ones who looked out the windows. We took videos of the others doing things in their sleep when we grew bored.

After a two hour long drive, we finally arrive to a park. We were doing an acoustic show since our show was in the early afternoon.

We grab the instruments out of the trunk and start to set up minimally. The boys and I plan to play the instruments while the girls sang with us. We were in perfect harmony.

Alexandra

"Hi everyone! We are in Milan on our way to the radio station. I got bored so I was looking through some hate comments. One caught my eye and it was "I love their music but the people themselves I hate". Yeah that's one of my favorites." I chuckle as I record a video to post on the band's social media.

"Haters gonna hate!" Madi yells in the back interrupting me.

I furrow my eyebrows. "I really do wonder how I've delt with you so long," and I look back at her pouting.

The Choosing Game | calum hood & luke hemmings ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें