The Last Assassin!/Red Hot Chili Pepper!/ AJ's Childhood Friend and New Lover!

Rarity bursts into the apartment room dragging Applejack along with you!! 

Rarity: EVERYONE!! I HAVE BIG NEWS!!! 

(Y/N): You got Applejack to pose in a dress in front of a crowd of millions of people?! 

Rarity: Uh .... no not that. 

Applejack: THANK GOD THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!! 

Rarity: You need to face your fears when the day comes Applejack. But it will happen again someday! 

Applejack: Anyway. Rarity pulled me over here, because well, an old friend of mine is going to be attending CHS, and she's throwing a welcome concert! 

Makoto: And who would that be exactly?! 

Rarity: COUNTESS COLORATURA!!! 

Applejack: Rara for short. 

Usagi: You know her Applejack?! 

Applejack: Long time ago, I was still a little apple by then. And she had an incredible singing voice. You know, I wonder if she remembers me?

Twilight: I'm pretty sure she does AJ. Friendship is a bond that is too strong to be broken. 

Rei: I agree with that. Even sometimes when you feel like it should. 

Rei glares at both Usagi and Sonata. 

Sonata: Oh come on!! You can't just judge us for a bunch of dumb decisions! 

Usagi: Yeah she's right Rei! 

Chibiusa: Actually, Auntie Rei is mostly right. 

Usagi: CHIBIUSA!!!! 

(Y/N): HAHAHAHAHA!!

Later .. at CHS. 

Flash Sentry, local guitar player of the school and his band were prepping for Coloratura's Concert! 

Flash: Alright testing one two three! 

He strums his guitar a couple of times. 

Flash: Great that checks things out! Alright boys!! You ready to rock hard?! 

Flash's band all get themselves prepared for the show!! 

Flash: How about you Otoishi?! 

Otoishi: OH YOU KNOW IT!! It's time to jam things out!! Red Hot Chili Pepper is going to be feasting on so much energy!! HAHAHAHA!! Let's rock this sucker!!! 

Flash: You okay there?! You sound like really excited to get into this. 

Otoishi: OH I AM!! Trust me. I am!!