Love with Saturn!

As you wake up from being snuggled and cuddled by your girlfriends, you notice that Hotaru is sitting outside on the balcony, still in her pajamas, and watching the sun!

(Y/N): Hey there Hotaru, are you alright?!

Hotaru: Oh (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Mind if I join you?!

Hotaru: Sure! I used to watch the sun rise and set when I was with Daddy. It's a shame that he's gone now. I really miss the kind father that I used to have. 

Hotaru begins to shed some tears. 

(Y/N): Hey, it's alright Hotaru, you've got me and the girls now! You'll never be alone. 

Hotaru: I know. I just miss Daddy too much!

(Y/N): You'll be fine. You're going to have a great day with me today!

Hotaru: Thank you (Y/N)! I love you so much! 

Hotaru hugged you and you both kissed each other! She smiled, and added more tongue to her kisses! 

(Y/N): So, you want to go and walk in the Canterlot Park?! We can watch the sunset there. 

Hotaru: Sure! I would love that!

(Y/N): Alright then, let's get ready, and then we'll wait for Usagi, and then we'll be on our way. 

Hotaru: Okay. 

You both walk inside, and prepare yourselves for the day today!

After some time passes by, you both are prepared for the day! 

You are wearing your black leather jacket, a white shirt with black pants, and white socks, and shoes!

Hotaru was wearing a black shirt, with black pants, and dark blue flip flops. Her nail polish was dark blue. 

(Y/N): You look really cute today Hotaru! 

Hotaru: Thank you! I wanted to go for something casual and simple, because well we're not doing anything really fancy today. 

(Y/N): That is true. 

At that moment, Usagi comes by, and she is smiling like the cute little princess that she is! 

Usagi: Hey guys! I was getting ready while you were talking and stuff!!

Usagi was wearing a white shirt, and blue shorts, as well as white sandals too. 

(Y/N): Okay then girls! Let's go take that roman shall we?!

Usagi and Hotaru: Okay then! 

You and the girls exit the house and head for the car! 

Then you drive off to Canterlot Park, where you are going to stroll and relax in!!

As you guys exit the car, you walk throughout the park, and you take selfies of yourselves sitting by a fountain, laying by trees, and doing other things like splashing in the water, and climbing up a tree to sit in!!

After a couple of hours, you guys find a good spot on top of a hill and begin to watch the sun go down!! 

(Y/N): Man it's so beautiful, just like you girls are! 

Usagi and Hotaru: Thank you so much (Y/N)!

Usagi and Hotaru hug you tightly and they kiss your cheeks multiple times!! 

After a while, you guys decide to head back home. 

Upon arriving back home, you carry both Usagi and Hotaru inside and you set them down on the couch! 

You remove Usagi's sandals, and Hotaru's flip flops. Then you begin to rub their feet! Hotaru blushes and giggles for a bit! 

Then you apply lotion and press on their pressure points!

(Y/N): I love you girls way too much!

Hotaru and Usagi: We love you too (Y/N)! 

They both pull you over to them, and they begin kissing you repeatedly, then after a while, you all snuggle together and fall asleep.