Rarity, the Beautiful Fashionista!!

You wake up for another day to behold, for you were going to go out with your beautiful fashionista of a girlfriend, Rarity!!

You prepare to get dressed, and wear a nice blue shirt, some black pants, and some black socks, with white dress shoes. 

(Y/N): And there we go!! What do you think, guys?!

Dog Spike: Styling!

Spike: Looking nice!

Diana: Handsome!

Loonie: I have no words, you look great. 

Artemis just smiles and holds a 10 sign!

Artemis: Well, you can read my actions. 

Usagi: I'm ready!!

Usagi was now wearing a pink shirt, with cake pictures on them, and also some white shorts, and was just about to put on her white sandals.

(Y/N): You look really nice Usagi. 

Usagi: Aww, you do too!

Usagi rushes up to you and kisses you!

Usagi: Chibiusa. Are you coming?!

Chibiusa soon walks forward, she was wearing a little white dress, and was going to put some white sandals on. 

Chibiusa: I'm ready now!! Let's go!! I'm so excited!!

You both grab Chibiusa by her hands and walk out to head to the car. 

Chibiusa gets in the back seat, and also begins to hum to herself, while you drive off to Rarity's house. 

Upon arriving, you knock on the door, and Sweetie Belle opens the door. 

Sweetie Belle: CHIBIUSA!! YOU CAME!!

Chibiusa: HEY SWEETIE!!

The two friends hugged each other, and began giggling to each other. 

(Y/N): Say, where is Rarity?!

Sweetie Belle: She's upstairs right now. Working on something for you. 

(Y/N): Okay then. 

Usagi: Why don't you two go and play down here together!

Chibiusa and Sweetie Belle: OKAY!!

The two young girls skipped off together. Then you and Usagi walked upstairs to meet with Rarity. 

You both knock on the door to her room. 

Rarity: Come in!! 

(Y/N) and Usagi: Okay!!

You both walk inside to see Rarity sewing a tuxedo for you. She was already done with the new mask, which was like a phantom. And she was adding in some special cufflinks, so that you could look cooler. 

As for her outfit, she was wearing a light blue dress, with some diamonds surrounding it, and was also wearing purple high heeled sandals, and purple nail polish!

(Y/N): Hey Rarity!

Rarity: (Y/N)!!!

Rarity runs over and hugs you!! And then you both kiss on the lips, adding some tongue movement too!

Usagi: Hey I'm here too!

Rarity: Oh hello Usagi! Pinkie Pie already told me everything, so I was expecting you too!

(Y/N): So, you're making a new Tuxedo Mask outfit for me? Thanks Rarity!

Rarity: I'm really happy to see that you like it!! I'll make it, "Tuxedo Mask: The Rose Knight!" Or the "Rosebud!!"